FlashFXP v22.214.171.1248 @ 03/13/2011Hot fix
- The installer has been updated, some users experienced an automatic computer restart after update. The installer should never restart the computer.
- Re-worked the internal file associations, in the previous build editing or adding a new file association caused the association to become corrupted.
- Re-worked an internal routine used for object look ups via a hash table, the collision handling was flawed in a way that could sometimes result in an access violation.
- Added a compare folder setting to enable/disable case-sensitive item name for comparisons.
FlashFXP v126.96.36.1995 @ 03/10/2011Critical Update
- Fixed load queue routine when using the command line switch -restorequeue.
- Fixed logic error which allowed the user to start the transfer queue during a delete operation.
- Fixed missing treeview text coloring (skiplist/highlight) when the application is started with the treeview visible.
- Minor changes to the way sounds events are executed.
- Changed the File Association > Add/Edit File Patterns to disallow entries containing semi-colons.
- Minor changes to the remote tree navigation backend to improve performance.
- Changed the remote delete behavior so that when deleting just files from the current folder a file listing refresh isn't performed.
- Changed the remote move behavior so that when moving items a file listing refresh isn't performed.
- Changed the File Association > Add/Edit File Patterns to disallow entries with only spaces.
- Fixed wheel scrolling the tree-view control on the Folder tree dialog prompt and on the Site Folder tree dialog prompt.
- Refined the task scheduler repeat task input validation, as it allowed invalid values to be set resulting in an error saving the task.
- Added a workaround for "clever internet suite ftp service", as its not 100% RFC compatible.
- Fixed UTF8 SFTP issue, An unexpected change in the SFTP engine broke the UTF8 character conversion.
- Fixed command line transfer failure when transferring the root folder.
- Fixed menu navigation glitching, such as clicks not registering.
- Fixed bug in the remote recursive delete routine that could sometimes occur if the connection was lost during the operation.
FlashFXP v188.8.131.520 @ 02/26/2011Maintenance release
- Fixed sort by Type (ascending/descending) as it was not sorting as intended. Local and remote panes had similar issues.
- Added automatic parsing of sftp:// ftps:// and ftpes:// URLs when pasted into the quick connect and site manager host fields. This was previously limited to just ftp://
- Added improved error handling to the shareware dialog when checking for and displaying special deals to customers.
- Improved logic within the transfer progress UI update routine during a site to site transfer, in some rare cases a divide by zero was triggered.
- Fixed remote edit or view issue, when aborting the operation FlashFXP would re-attempt to transfer the file.
- Updated SFTP engine.
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.0d
- Fixed crash when FlashFXP is closed during a remote file search.
- Added a list parser auto fall back to standard UNIX: L8 list format.
- Fixed overlay icons not appearing in the local browser > folder tree.
- Optimized local browser > folder tree.
- Optimized transfer graph.
- Fixed update error when launching the update installer via FlashFXP. This was caused by a User Account Control (UAC) issue.
- Fixed View > Left Tree and Right Tree when Swap Panes is activated.
- Fixed shareware trial evaluation mode.
FlashFXP v184.108.40.2065 @ 02/10/2011Hot fix
- Clearing the connection history will now immediately clear the jumplist history.
- Fixed issue where clicking the transfer button on one side (i.e. local) might not have any effected if the other side (i.e. remote) is focused.
- This release adds two new strings to the translation table.
- Updated memory manager.
- Updated error and crash reporting module.
- Improved the remote delete logic and operation.
- Two new settings for enqueue delete operations. These new settings can be found by editing the queue item (right-click queue window > select edit). File masks allow the user to define which files are deleted from the server, multiple masks can be used separated by a ; semi-colon, for example you could use *.png;*.jpg to delete all files ending in png and jpg. The mask only applies to files. The second new option is "include sub-folders", by default sub-folders and their content is deleted during a delete operation, this new option limits deleting to only the file content only.
- Folder bookmarks have a new setting on the Add/Edit Bookmark dialog "Use synchronized browsing", this setting will activate synchronized browsing when the folder bookmark is clicked. This allows for multiple synchronization locations defined at different folder locations.
- Several changes to improve application compatibility, this should allow FlashFXP to work in many environments where previous versions would just crash on startup.
- Fixed task scheduler > task > expiration date, The value would save but when re-editing the task it would be unset, so saving the task would unset the expiration date.
- Fixed a logic error when attempting to edit a remote file and permission is denied, the file still opened for edit even though the transfer failed.
- Added additional checking when using a custom data folder in FlashFXP, previously a generic error message was used and in some cases it was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where CPU usage was much higher for SSL downloads when speed limiting was enabled vs speed limiting disabled.
- Folder bookmarks will now use syncronized browsing when enabled.
- When deleting via the Server File Search dialog and the "delete prompt" is enabled, The prompt now displays the number of items selected or if one item is selected then the name of that item.
- Several minor bug fixes were applied based on user crash reports.
- If FlashFXP is unable to open the custom command data file an error box is now shown instead of triggering a crash report and adding commands is automatically disabled to prevent confusion.
- The process of installing updates via LiveUpdate has been streamlined and simplified. Launching the update installer from within FlashFXP now provides a completely automated upgrade solution.
- Fixed compare folder content > Compare by date. When checked this feature wasn't working as intended.
- The installer has been updated and improved. Alot of the text has been rewritten and the interface has been simplified. The installer font size has been changed from size 8 to size 9 to make our installer more accessable to visually impared users.
- Fixed a bug where if a folder tree-view is focused and the "queue selected/transfer selected" toolbar button is pressed it would apply to the list-view selection instead of the focused folder tree-view control.
- Fixed an issue where FlashFXP was allowing the user to queue duplicate items when performing an upload file transfer.
- Fixed delete count when deleting a folder from the remote folder tree-view.
- Fixed unnecessary directory refresh after uploading a file via the remote edit.
- Fixed remote rename folder via folder tree-view with SFTP when rename failed the name wasn't reverted back to the original name.
- Fixed remote edit download showing ??:?? time remaining in the status-bar.
- Added prompt for password to the FTP/Socks/HTTP proxy manager, this should make life easier for customers who require a SecurID to use their proxy server.
- Added 'calculating' text to the transfer status during a FXP transfer when the transfer speed is unknown and being calculated.
- Changed the confirmation prompt when deleting a remote file or folder, if one item is selected the name of that item is displayed.
- Added automatic path slash conversion for the drop-down path selector box, allowing easy input of DOS style paths on UNIX style servers without having to manually replace the slashes.
- Fixed missing item attributes when using the MLSD command on a NcFTPd server and possibly others where attributes are not provided by default.
- Added en-queue rename operation.
- Installer - Fixed multiple issues when installing FlashFXP with a per-user configuration.
- Installer - Fixed issue when performing a installation update where the language files weren't always updated.
- Fixed issue where if the queue/status pane was positioned on top and the height is under 15% it would resize to 75% on start-up.
FlashFXP v220.127.116.115 @ 01/07/2011Hot fix
- Fixed an issue in the language select dialog where the users` selection wasn't saved if it was the first language in the language list.
FlashFXP v18.104.22.1684 @ 01/06/2011Hot fix
- Fixed Add to bookmark entry non-functional on the folder bookmark menu.
- Fixed Synchronized browsing dead-lock when manually enabled on two servers with identical folder structures.
- Fixed incorrect queue behavior when dragging from the remote folder tree to the local folder tree.
- Fixed u3 portable installer: the manifest build number wasn't increased preventing an upgrade installation.
- Added a "Download additional languages" link to the language select dialog that appears the first time FlashFXP runs.
FlashFXP v22.214.171.1243 @ 01/04/2011Hot fix
- Fixed issue with bookmark button menu not always populating or updating correctly.
- Changed the behavior of remote edits so that the absolute or relative path to the file used during download.
- Added support for ..\ and .\ in local folder bookmarks.
FlashFXP v126.96.36.1992 @ 01/01/2011Hot fix
- Fixed global "default action on save" when using Edit and upload.
FlashFXP v188.8.131.521 @ 01/01/2011Hot fix
- Updated help file.
- Updated bundled language files.
- Fixed error when aborting a remote view/edit where the transfer is aborted and then automatically retried.
- Added support for using ..\ and .\ in the folder path for the default download folder and the log folder.
FlashFXP v184.108.40.2060 @ 12/30/2010Maintenance release
- Fixed right treeview width not being saved on program close.
- Fixed condition where some events could trigger an automatic local browser refresh after a folder compare, after a folder compare automatic events should be silenced to prevent hidden items from being re-shown.
FlashFXP v220.127.116.119 @ 12/29/2010Hot fix
- The File Association dialog option "perform the following action on save" can now be set to one of the following:
- Global - Uses the value in the Preferences dialog.
- Upload - Automatically uploads the file on save (default)
- Prompt - When a file modification is detected a prompt is displayed to the user to upload the file.
- Legacy Prompt - This bypasses the all new remote editing functionality and takes the user back into the stone age where things were simple, i.e. FlashFXP v3.x style remote editing. The upload prompt is shown immediately (not when a file modification is detected)
FlashFXP v18.104.22.1688 @ 12/27/2010Hot fix
- Fixed invalid progress percentage displayed when performing resumed a SFTP upload.
- Fixed issue where under some conditions SFTP uploads weren't being resumed but instead they were overwritten.
FlashFXP v22.214.171.1247 @ 12/27/2010Hot fix
- Fixed issue when connecting to sites over IPv6.
- When working offline the window caption is now changed to "(sitename) - FlashFXP" instead of not showing any site name.
- Fixed a rare situation where the disconnect button would appear enabled when it should be disabled.
FlashFXP v126.96.36.1996 @ 12/24/2010Hot fix
- Fixed issue with renaming folders via the local directory tree pane.
- Fixed an issue where if the connection is reset by peer then FlashFXP may not automatically reconnect and resume the operation that was in progress.
FlashFXP v188.8.131.523 @ 12/19/2010Hot fix
- Fixed crash on startup if the application interface was set in a horizontal layout.
FlashFXP v184.108.40.2062 @ 12/16/2010Hot fix
- Fixed auto time zone calculation issue effecting some customers on Windows Vista & Windows 7.
- Updated SFTP engine.
- Fixed the "Open folder location" feature in the Active Edits dialog, in some situations it was non functional.
- Fixed preference > transfer > option > "Restart transfer if no data transferred for" not being saved when the value changed.
FlashFXP v220.127.116.111 @ 12/12/2010Hot fix
- Fixed Sites -> Import, after closing the import dialog the program would appear frozen.
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.0c.
- Change the behavior when downloading and creating local files/folders FlashFXP will now remove any dot(s) from the end of the name.
- Fixed application lock up when listing a directory.
- Improved error handling for several routines based on user submitted crash reports.
FlashFXP v18.104.22.1680 @ 12/08/20104.0 public release
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) Support.
- Remote file editing with automatic upload on save.
- Automated file transfer scheduling with e-mail notifications.
- File transfer rules based on size, and, or date.
- Integrated language translation editor.
- Simplified user interface.
- New toolbar backgrounds.
- New Integrated Translation Editor.
- Windows 7 Improvements and features.
- Improved and optimized local shell file browser.
- Improved and optimized file transfers.
- Improved and optimized tcp/ip buffer sizes.
- Improved FTP File Search.
- Improved logging system.
- LiveUpdate settings have been moved into the Preferences.
- You can now define the default character encoding in the Preferences.
- Upgraded to the latest version of FastMM memory manager.
- Updated OpenSSL 1.0.0b