FlashFXP v188.8.131.525 Final Public Release @ 6/19/2006
- The graph font can now be changed seperately from the application font.
- Global "Bind Socket to IP" setting.
- Per-Site "Bind Socket to IP" setting.
- Multi-language support. See https://www.flashfxp.com/languages for more information.
- Added new status msg "Listening on PORT: X, Waiting for connection." to help troubleshoot PORT mode connections.
- If Passive mode fails two times in a row, FlashFXP will switch to PORT mode or vice versa.
- If the connection is lost to the ftp site you can continue to browse cached folders and queue files. If a task is performed that requires a connection, FlashFXP will reconnect back to the ftp site and then perform that task.
- You can now browse cached folders and queue files while a transfer is in progress.
- Added Replace feature to internal Text Editor.
- Secure certificate details are now stored for later reviewing, they can be viewed via the Site Manager / SSL Tab.
- When the speed limit is activated you will see a status indicator icon in the statusbar next to the transfer filename.
- Added new option in Preferences / Display / Options "Accurate file system shell icons", when unchecked FlashFXP will use the default icon for each file type. Using default icons rather than accurate icons improves performance.
- Per-Site speed limit settings.
- Global option to disable speed limiting for lan transfers.
- New command line options for download/upload/fxp (see updated helpfile).
- Added support for Clear Command Channel (CCC).
- Added support for SOCKS4/SOCKS5 BIND method, which means you can use SOCKS4/SOCKS5 with active mode (PORT).
- Added support for SSL Client Certificates.
- New import/export for sites using .ftp (xml based) file format. Easily export and send sites to friends, or script .ftp file generation for easy configuration for clients/friends/webhosts.
- U3 USB drive support. Watch the website for a U3 specific installer.
- Syncronized Browsing. When browsing remotely the local sync now occurs after the change dir, rather than after the list complete.
- Rename will now cancel out if the folder/file name only contains spaces.
- The active selection in the Preferences is now saved and remembered when you re-enter the Preferences dialog.
- OpenSSL DLL's updated to 0.9.8b (Compiled with VS2005 for speed).
- Default application font switched to "Microsoft Sans Serif" since it supports ClearType, unlike "MS Sans Serif" which doesn't.
- Holding the shift key while pressing the refresh button will now refresh from cache, Similar to shift-F5.
- When you rename a file/folder in the file listing the selected file/folder is remebered after the listing is refreshed.
- Opening the Site Manager while connected will now jump to the currently connected site profile.
- Changing focus to the dropdown box using the mouse now selects all of the text within.
- If the connection is lost during a file transfer, auto-reconnect will only trigger if the connection retry count is non-zero or the retry failed transfers value is non-zero. Previously auto-reconnect was triggered in all cases. Sometimes there are sites where the login/password is only valid once, so an auto-reconnect is pointless.
- After editing a remote file the edited file is re-selected after the listing is refreshed.
- When selecting files in the local browsing the selection size isn't updated probably due to a syntax error.
- If FlashFXP was locked with a password and on transfer complete triggers it was unable to close properly.
- If the connection is lost during a delete operation and the user clicks yes to the a reconnect prompt, after connecting FlashFXP sometimes ended up in the wrong folder.
- Once the connection retry count was reached the 'Go' and 'stop after current transfer' buttons states weren't updated properly.
- If you connect to a site and while that connection is still being attempted click 'go' the connection attempt isn't properly reset prior to connecting to the site in the queue.
- Bookmark selection was disabled when working with the site in offline mode.
- There was a logic bug in the "FTP sort by (default)" option located in the Preference dialog. If you select sort by "file extension" the option saves but when you re-open the Preference dialog the option becomes undefined and errors when you click OK.
- Fixed bug with SOCKS5 that resulted in a delayed failure when the connection is rejected by the SOCKS5 proxy.
- When expanding folders if the user pressed disconnect or the connection was lost at a specific moment, the folder was removed from the queue without being expanded.
- The -go command line param didn't work as was intended.
- Fixed corrupted data in CWD <path> when selecting a path from the dropdown box via the keyboard.
- Fixed a bug that resulted FlashFXP transferring a file followed by trying to transfer it again, this was caused by a loss of connection and followed by reconnect and due to a flag not being properly reset.
- Compare Folders > Exclude File Extension Toggle bug.
- SSL problem when connecting to two SSL sites at the exact same time, one site would lose connection.
- Local file list "type" column was shown even though the right click menu said it was hidden (unchecked). The default value was inconsistent.
- Print is now disabled in the internal text editor if no printers are found. Otherwise trying to print would generate an error.
- A/V when closing FlashFXP while the Caclulate FTP Space Used.
- Local Browser - Clicking a shortcut link that points to the current working directory would result in an empty file list.
- In some instances the file date/time in the file exist dialog were not updated to reflect the time zone offset.
- Other minor fixes.