Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2003, 06:28 PM   #1
tantal0s
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1
Default Suggestions

Why not make:
annouce site connect/disconnect and upload/download/fxp stats to mIRC

auto crc check:
will auto check sfv file when you download a sfv to local directory

Support scripting

why not make flash fxp connect to 4 sites in stead of 2?

why not make a scheduler for queue?
so you can download the que for example 3.15 hours later

why not make a bandwith limiter for site to site transfer?
tantal0s is offline  
Old 09-02-2003, 07:58 PM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 3,861
Default Re: Suggestions

Quote:
Originally posted by tantal0s
Why not make:
annouce site connect/disconnect and upload/download/fxp stats to mIRC
if bigstar will make such annoying script for mIRC then people will come and ask for other irc client, etc etc etc. beside this is not part of ftp client, but rather mIRC script.

Quote:
auto crc check:
will auto check sfv file when you download a sfv to local directory
already possible

Quote:
Support scripting
elaborate.

Quote:
why not make flash fxp connect to 4 sites in stead of 2?
why not 10? or 20? how do you imagine GUI should look like when there are more than 2 sites?

Quote:
why not make a scheduler for queue?
so you can download the que for example 3.15 hours later
already can do that with existing schedule.

Quote:
why not make a bandwith limiter for site to site transfer?
this is impossible to do.
__________________
[Sig removed by Administrator: Signature can not exceed 20GB]
MxxCon is offline  
 

Tags
auto, download, make, sfv, site

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.

Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)