Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2002, 12:51 PM   #1
Seb_Lz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 7
Talking 2 stupid questions :PP

Hello, this my first post here and first i'd like to congratulate you for the nice prog wich is FlashFXP

My questions are :

Where can I get the last version of FlashFXP
(I have the version 1.4 build 800) (The last version is 1.4.1 build 829, is'n it ?)

Is there a parametre like -a ("LIST -al" for exemple) to see " " (spaces) before some directories because sometime there are directories like " pictures" but FlashFXP show me "pictures" and I have to use BulletProofFTP or anothers to see the real name of the directory.

Thank a lot for your answers,
Bye
Seb_Lz is offline  
Old 01-20-2002, 02:03 PM   #2
Fusion
Senior Member
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 542
Default Re: 2 stupid questions :PP

Quote:
Originally posted by Seb_Lz
Hello, this my first post here and first i'd like to congratulate you for the nice prog wich is FlashFXP

My questions are :

Where can I get the last version of FlashFXP
(I have the version 1.4 build 800) (The last version is 1.4.1 build 829, is'n it ?)
Build 830 is the latest official release. You should be able to download it direct from FlashFXP thru LiveUpdate (Help/Check for upgrade) assuming you have a valid license.
Quote:
Is there a parametre like -a ("LIST -al" for exemple) to see " " (spaces) before some directories because sometime there are directories like " pictures" but FlashFXP show me "pictures" and I have to use BulletProofFTP or anothers to see the real name of the directory.

Thank a lot for your answers,
Bye
No, FlashFXP is unable to display directories that starts with a space. This is by design, and explained here.
Fusion is offline  
Old 01-20-2002, 02:51 PM   #3
Seb_Lz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 7
Default

Thx for your answers !!!

For de spaces before the directory, a design prob., that's strange, i don't understand everything
Seb_Lz is offline  
Old 01-20-2002, 02:58 PM   #4
Fusion
Senior Member
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 542
Default

All you really need to know about those directories is that you can use the raw directory-listing and cd into the directory manually.
Fusion is offline  
Old 01-20-2002, 03:16 PM   #5
Seb_Lz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
All you really need to know about those directories is that you can use the raw directory-listing
Sorry, I'm a n00b, but how does that work (raw directory listenning) ? Have I to use DOS for that ?
Seb_Lz is offline  
Old 01-20-2002, 03:47 PM   #6
Fusion
Senior Member
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 542
Default

No, just select Directory/View Raw Directory, then notapad will open a file showing the raw listing with spaces. From there you can copy the directory and do a manual CD (ctrl-Insert).
Fusion is offline  
Old 01-21-2002, 02:51 PM   #7
Seb_Lz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 7
Default

Ahhhh yes, okiii, thx
And for directories wich are only composed by spaces like " ", is there a solution to see them ?
Seb_Lz is offline  
Old 01-21-2002, 05:24 PM   #8
Fusion
Senior Member
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 542
Default

Other than using the raw listing? No.
Fusion is offline  
Old 01-22-2002, 03:06 PM   #9
Seb_Lz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 7
Default

no, okiii, i ve understood now... big thx, i ve not though about the raw directory listening... thx for the info
Seb_Lz is offline  
 

Tags
build, directories, flashfxp, pictures, version

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 PM.

Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)