FlashFXP v18.104.22.1688 @ 6/17/20134.4.0 Stable
New and Improved features
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1e.
- Updated installer engines for the standard and portable releases.
- Added the ability to change the application data folder after installation via the installer maintenance mode (control panel / programs and features).
- Update: 4x speed improvement when transferring with ProFTPd/mod_sftp server.
- Improved error handling and recovery in the event of a connection loss during rename and chmod operations.
- New feature, when a raw command is executed via the raw command line input and FlashFXP is busy performing an operation the raw command will be en-queued.
- New global hot-key Ctrl+Shift+/ will change the toolbar background to a random solid color, this can be used to help identify which window is which.
- Added the ability to set the toolbar background to a custom solid color (no styling) via the Preferences dialog > Interface > Toolbar > background.
- Added the ability to import toolbar theme packs (.ffxpthemes) to simplify the process of installing and using additional toolbar themes.
- Changed the order in which sub-folders are deleted when deleting from a remote server.
- Improved remote drag/drop handler code to improve compatibility and resolve a possible delay when dragging from the remote browser window.
- Added some additional clean up code to help prevent "System Error. Code: 8." crashes.
More info at http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=100600
- Fixed a complex issue that resulted in files being uploaded into the wrong location on the remote server. Specifically if the connection was lost while making a remote folder a series of safety checks would fail to detect that the connection was lost before executing a fragment of code that was intended to handle situations where the remote server renames the folder to suit the server file system, this code inadvertently changed the target path to an incorrect location. To address this issue additional safety checks have been added to verify and validate the reply to the make directory command and the connection status state.
- Fixed a rare drawing issue in the user interface that effected a small number of users, resulting in overlapping elements where the previous elements were not erased.
- Fixed: An access violation error in SHLWAPI.dll when sorting the queue list or file list.
- Fixed several crashes when closing FlashFXP while the "Server file search" dialog is active.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed raw commands via the command line input to be executed while FlashFXP was busy performing an operation.
- Fixed an issue with global/per-site file transfer rules not applying to scheduled tasks, instead the scheduled task was always applying the task defined file transfer rules, even if none were defined.
- Fixed scheduled task > new/edit task > schedule tab, the repeat task until setting was allowed to be unchecked on Windows versions prior to Vista, however only Vista and up do not require this setting to be filled in. (This is specific to the Windows Task Scheduler and newer versions of Windows have additional features not found on older versions)
- Fixed an issue where a scheduled task using a dynamic queue would create a temporary queue file each time the task was run.
- Fixed several issues with remote edits.
- If a remote edit was attempted while offline on a file that was previously opened via remote edit during the same session then a file modification was triggered which in turn triggered an automatic upload. (when the default action on save is set to upload)
- Under some rare conditions If the connection to the server is lost while downloading a file for remote edit then FlashFXP would sometimes mistake this as a successful download, when combined with the prior issue this could result in erasing the remote file.
- Under some conditions the "active edits" dialog failed to redraw the file list after a failed upload attempt and the 'modified' indicator wasn't drawn.
- On the "active edits" dialog is a button to switch the view between active edits and all edits; when the display was set to active edits sometimes opening a previously edited file failed to add the active edit into the list.
- On the "active edits" dialog, the right-click command "ReDownload" was broken.
- Fixed remote file list item selection; after moving a file/folder via drag/drop the next item in the list appeared to be selected and focused but the correct state was only focused.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent a ftp upload from being resumed after losing connection to the server.
- Local browser "On keyboard: Enter Key" now properly handles multiple file selections.
- Fixed multiple issues with the synchronized browsing feature that sometimes resulted in out of sync browsing.
- Fixed drag/drop issue where the returned filename ended in a null character. Some users saw this issue appear as the filename being modified on upload as file.ext_ where the null was replaced with a _
- Fixed: File list item selection glitch when switching focus between windows or scrolling an unfocused file list and then clicking on the item below the cursor.
- Fixed: Rare crash when dragging files into FlashFXP.
- Fixed: Drag/drop from local browser and explorer to the remote browser.
- Fixed: Command line switch /restorequeue was not working correctly.
- Fixed: Issue with viewing UTF-8/non-Latin characters in filenames.
- Fixed: When setting the file date/time for site to site file transfers the wrong time was set under some conditions. (Additional cases were found and the code has been updated.)
- Fixed: slow SFTP upload speed when uploading to a Sun sshd based server. We tweaked some compatibility improvements that were made awhile back restore the performance back to full speed.
- Fixed: Attempting to delete items from a remote server while working off-line would randomly fail to delete anything, the connection was restored but the item selection was sometimes lost during the reconnect.
- Fixed a SOCKS5 regression issue that prevented FlashFXP from connecting via SOCKS5.
- Fixed keyboard multi-selection issue when using the ctrl and shift keyboard modifiers.
- Fixed access violation error that could occur under some conditions within the disconnect event handler.
- Fixed the window position of the Goto dialog prompt in the Editor.
- Fixed an issue where connecting to a FTP server anonymously would sometimes fail to send a user name during login. (REF #841)
- Fixed an issue in the Calculate disk space dialog when redrawing the directory list after clicking on a column header to change the sort order. (REF #840)
- Fixed a NVDA screen reader issue when reading the status bar captions (REF #835)
- Fixed a potential lockup when forcing a disconnect on a remote server.
- Fixed a SOCKS5 compatibility issue using active mode (PORT) when connecting to a server via a hostname.
- Fixed a couple issues where a scheduled task would fail to transfer the files and the error wasn't shown in the task scheduler.
- Fixed an issue where a scheduled task would attempt to prompt the user if the server certificate or host key wasn't trusted, now automatically rejects any untrusted hosts.
- Fixed an access violation crash if FlashFXP is closed via the task-bar while a child dialog is waiting for user input.
- Fixed an issue where the estimated queue remaining time was incorrectly calculated when uploading.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor disappears when trying to drag/drop move in the remote file browser.
- Fixed an issue where if the server connection is refused or times out it could lead to a dead lock in FlashFXP causing it to appear frozen for up to 30 seconds due to an unnecessary delay in the close socket method.
- Fixed an issue that could result in broken FTP file uploads using an active mode (PORT) data connection.