Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 1052 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Windows 10 - Mapped Network drives are not visable Status: Closed (Not a bug)
Severity: Major Version: 5.1

essa.moshiri
06-21-2015, 06:48 AM
Windows 10 - Mapped Network drives are not visable

Hi,
First let me thank you for a fantastic product. Also a big thank you for all the hard work you put into this wonderful software.

I think i have found a bug.

Hardware:
Zotact EI750
Intel Broadwell iCore 7
16 Gig RAM
500 Gig SSD
Windows 10 Build 10130

Running flashfxp i installed it as a admin, the installation was successful. Now what i have noticed is that when FlashFXP running on windows 10 it does not show any of my Mapped Networkdrives. All my local USB are visiable however none of the mapped Network shares are visiable.

Looking at the file explorer i can see the shared drives. I also appriciate that this might not have the highest priority as Windows 10 is still in the beta.

Thank you
Essa
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
06-21-2015, 08:32 AM
Re: Windows 10 - Mapped Network drives are not visable

Most likely this is caused by installing/running FlashFXP as administrator.

The drives you have mapped under your windows user account are not available when running under the elevated administrator account.

Under normal conditions FlashFXP shows network shares just fine on Windows 10.
essa.moshiri
06-21-2015, 02:36 PM
Re: Windows 10 - Mapped Network drives are not visable

Hi,
I was just going to say that this is not a bug and please go ahead and close the case. You are most probably right in your comment.

Thank you
Essa