Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 835 Category: Other
Title: Status bar broken with Flash FXP V4.3 and NVDA 2012.3.1 Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Medium Version: 4.3 stable

borris
02-27-2013, 05:37 AM
Status bar broken with Flash FXP V4.3 and NVDA 2012.3.1

I am a long-time user of FlashFXP (since 2003,) and a full-time NVDA user, and I greatly appreciate the improvements to the FlashFXP UI, which reads much better with NVDA since the release of version 4.3, particularly the checkboxes in options. However, I can no longer fully read the FlashFXP status bar with NVDA's status bar command (NVDA+end) as I could with prior versions of FlashFXP.
Example:
If I am downloading a file, I might get something like this from NVDA:
"Receiving: file123.blah Receiving: file123.blah Receiving: file123.blah Receiving: file123.blah Receiving: file123.blah Receiving: file123.blah"
In most cases, NVDA reads receiving: <filename> exactly six times, and I get no other information, like speed, queue status, etc. The only indication I have that anything is happening at all, without using another tool to verify that data is being transferred, is NVDA's progress bar indicator.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
02-27-2013, 11:26 AM
Re: Status bar broken with Flash FXP V4.3 and NVDA 2012.3.1

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I apologize that this was missed.

The issue should now be resolved with this update, just unzip the flashfxp.exe into your flashfxp program folder.

http://www.flashfxp.com/testr/dev-bu...4.3.0.1939.zip
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
03-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Re: Status bar broken with Flash FXP V4.3 and NVDA 2012.3.1

We have officially released 4.3 build 1940 which includes the fix for this issue.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket