Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 1164 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Build 3970 timeout caused by client Status: Open
Severity: Major Version: 5.4

Chrysalis
04-13-2018, 03:31 PM
Build 3970 timeout caused by client

I have what would seem at first glance a network problem but seems to be a FlashFXP problem.

So I load the app.

Login to the FTP server PORT mode.

All will initially seem fine browsing the server (list cache disabled so each navigation requires connection).

After a short period of time maybe 1 minute and 10 directory loads, then browsing will start to cause timeout on building the data connection. It will force me to PASV mode.

So network/server side problem right?

Well I then initially by accident logged in a second time so it used my left panel.

I then discovered that the session in the left panel had no timeouts, same server, same desktop PC, same isp connection.

Right panel, timeouts on data connection, left panel no timeouts. I was then able to repeat this several times, load up the app, eventually right panel times out on building data connection, but then a new connection in left panel no problem. Logging out and back in on right panel would be immediate timeout on first directory listing. However closing flashfxp and relaunching it will make the right panel be fine again "temporarily".

Toggling TLS has no impact on the issue, it occurs even with no encryption.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket