Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 1155 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Time off by one hour Status: Open
Severity: Minor Version: 5.4

HFU666
11-11-2017, 06:00 AM
Time off by one hour

Hello,
I am FXP running on W10 latest update FXP 5.4.0 with build 3970. My second machine is a Linux, arm7 with busybox V1.23.2.
I created a file oscam.tar.gz today at 11:32 (putty screen in the middle). FXP shows the time 12:32 (upper right corner). I transfer the file from Linux to W10 and the timestamp of the file is 12:32 (upper left corner). I checked the timestamp with my explorer and the timestamp of the transfered file is 12:32 on W10. The system time on W10 is correct: 11:41 (lower right corner). W10 is set to automatic time set.
How can I fix the time offset in FXP? Thanks,
BR

PS: I don't know how to upload a picture...
HFU666
01-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Re: Time off by one hour

Here is the image:
sTe
04-22-2019, 03:02 AM
Re: Time off by one hour

Think this partly related to the issue I was seeing here : https://www.flashfxp.com/forum/flash...-question.html

To me, it looks like there is some conflict/resolution issue relating to Time tracking preferences in FlashFXP, and Preserve File date settings.

To me ... MDTM / Preserve File date should bypass any Time setting UTC conversion preferences?

One FTP I use, I see some files once downloaded being correct ... and others being out by one hour as well. Think this is related to how a file listing from the FTP, some files come in with just a date, but without a timestamp and some other files have the date and time settings come through ok. MDTM is able to retrieve the correct date and time ... but something in the process is trying to convert the time... instead of preserving the date/time retrieved.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket