Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 1124 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: F4 (Site manager) does not offer APPLY after the site is saved and you edit something and try to save. Status: Pending (Under Review)
Severity: Critical Version: 5.4

ncosovic
10-19-2016, 08:04 AM
F4 (Site manager) does not offer APPLY after the site is saved and you edit something and try to save.

I'm SICK AND TIRED of updates that are ****ing up basic functionality. Once I get a working version of FlashFXP I will disable updates FOREVER.

So. After a new site is saved in Site Manger, and you edit some field (password or username or remote path) and click outside the input text field the Apply button is not becoming active.

HOW IN THE WORLD did you manage to screw this up? I don't get it. I really don't.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
10-21-2016, 07:18 AM
Re: F4 (Site manager) does not offer APPLY after the site is saved and you edit something and try to save.

Can you please provide the details of your FlashFXP installation.

Start FlashFXP
From the main menu > Help > About
Then from the About dialog click on the Details tab
Click the "Copy to clipboard" button and paste the info in your reply or send it to me via a private message.

Also I am not able to reproduce this issue with FlashFXP 5.4.0 (build 3947)

Perhaps the issue is only effecting a specific site field or maybe there is a specific situation required?
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket