Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 88 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Toolbar icon selection Status: Closed (Not a bug)
Severity: Minor Version: 3.5.2 (3.6 RC 2)

X3
12-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Toolbar icon selection

This has hapened with Vista (Ultimate in my case) only and with any version of FFXP from stable passing through more than a dozen beta builds to even latest RC3.

Even with latest Vista sp1 (courtesy of Microsoft) installed this happens.

When I select say refresh icon I find other icon drop down menus show as selected as well theres quite a few combinations that always "show as selected" the same drop down menus and whatnot...

So if you have vista and FFXP can you see if this happens to you as well

Ok I use a different toolbar as you can see in the pics but even the default toolbar shows the same.

the one on top I mouse over localftp button
the one in the middle is normal
the one on the bottom I mouse over refresh

Bigstar knows of this but is something that has not to my knowledge been able to reproduce within Vista virtual machine, there is a theory but what I am trying to get is the real users out there that have Vista (whatever edition to try and confirm or not this minor issue)
01-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Re: Toolbar icon selection

This is a result of "Flat Toolbar buttons" being unchecked in Preferences > Display > Options

Windows XP and up use the Flat style in themes and you need to use Windows classic theme to get a non-flat look.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket