Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 96 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Auto-save queue file naming Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 3.5.3 (3.6 RC 3)

abelke
12-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Auto-save queue file naming

I'm not really sure if this qualifies as a bug, and it's still a very minor one if it does, but I have to mention it as it got me confused a few times.
Dates in filenames of auto-saved queue files are not always right.
For example my current queue filename is 2007-12-18_19.22.40.68464.fqf, today is the 22nd of december tough. 18th is the day I started this instance of FlashFXP. I understand this could be right if the files in the queue weren't downloaded since, but I would expect that at least when a queue completes the queue filename gets updated with the current date, as this can be confusing in case of a crash.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
12-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Re: Auto-save queue file naming

How are you loading the queue?

This might depend on your configuration.
abelke
12-23-2007, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstar
How are you loading the queue?

This might depend on your configuration.
This is not really about queue loading, but queue auto-saving. I'm running FlashFXP for multiple days and the auto-saved queue file name always contains the date I started FlashFXP.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
12-23-2007, 12:04 PM

I see what you're saying.

I'm not sure if updating the filename each time the queue is auto saved is the best solution, what if the queue filename was updated each time you queue a file into an empty queue.

Though if you had a queue that never emptied then the filename would never update.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
01-23-2008, 12:41 PM

I changed the behavior to update the auto-save queue filename when queuing a file into an empty queue.. although if your queue never empties the filename will never update.