Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 527 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Skip on tranfer Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Critical Version: 4.1 beta

Infector
07-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Skip on tranfer @ 1611

FlashFXP version: 4.1.0 (build 1611) [BETA]

after update to 1611 i have a BIG problem

when i try transfer file to ftp i get

[R] Connected. Negotiating TLSv1 session
[R] 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for directory listing using SSL/TLS.
[R] TLSv1 negotiation successful...
[R] TLSv1 encrypted session using cipher DHE-DSS-AES256-SHA (256 bits)
[R] List Complete: 121 bytes in 0,51 seconds (0,1 KB/s)
Skip [ST]: xxxxx.xxx

have same issue on 2 PC, no any skip rules set

back to 1610 all work FINE
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
07-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Re: Skip on tranfer

I am not able to reproduce this issue, which makes me wonder if perhaps there is a conflict in your FlashFXP configuration. Can you please send me your flashfxp.ini

Does it specifically occur when transferring files or folders? uploads or downloads?

I forgot to ask, how are you transferring the file, via right-click menu, toolbar, or drag-drop? does it make a difference which method you use?

Is it possible that the selective transfer rule set might contain a blank entry? Such as a single space.
Infector
07-15-2011, 02:52 PM

Does it specifically occur when transferring files or folders? uploads or downloads?
i try upload different folder and files to 2 different ftp server, same result

I forgot to ask, how are you transferring the file, via right-click menu, toolbar, or drag-drop? does it make a difference which method you use?
just back to 1611 to check all method. skip with all methods

Is it possible that the selective transfer rule set might contain a blank entry? Such as a single space.
i check both remote and local browser. i have selected default selective transfer rule with no any rules set inside

just check sftp tranfer, same issue.
Infector
07-15-2011, 02:56 PM

with fxp and download to local drive files skipped too
Infector
07-15-2011, 03:00 PM

found it

ini files have this string
[TList]
<default>=10

after i set it to <default>= transfer work fine
Infector
07-15-2011, 03:05 PM

but now i have other issue

when i select edit selective transfer i see not default selective transfer, i see next selective transfer rules for edit
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
07-15-2011, 03:20 PM

That line you pasted from the ini file is actually the problem but it would of made more sense to adjust the setting directly via FlashFXP then trying to edit the file.

You have the action for the file list set to skip, it needed to be set to transfer.

With it removed what exactly do you see within FlashFXP? I have no idea what the impact of this might be without doing some testing.

You could remove the entire [TList] section if thats what it takes, but I'm not entirely sure at this time.
Infector
07-15-2011, 03:34 PM

i fully resolve issue

all TList elements have SOH whitespace after number, u can see it in notepda++.
<default>=10SOH
test=01SOH*.exe
test2=00SOH*.com

look like SOH whitespace used to separate selective transfer number and selective transfer entry

after i remove whitespace ffxp work fine for selective transfer without any entry
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
07-15-2011, 03:48 PM

The data format used is ASCII(1) separates each entry and ASCII(2) separates the file list from the folder list.

So an entry might look like 11ASCII(2)*.exeASCII(1) and this would be perfectly valid.

In v4.0 and below if a list was empty then the action was automatically set to transfer.

In v4.1 the rules were modified to allow an empty list to be considered as valid, which is why this behavior changed on you. With all of the bugs in the selective transfer lists this issue didn't appear until they were resolved.

I am going to change the behavior of the <default> rule to disallow the action to be skip if the list is empty, however while still allowing this logic to be valid for other custom rules.
Infector
07-17-2011, 01:08 AM

fixed in 1612