Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 791 Category: General / Unknown
Title: keyboard cursor not reacting if clicking into window, sudden drag and drop Status: Closed
Severity: Medium Version: 4.2 stable

benjamin3
11-10-2012, 04:40 PM
keyboard cursor not reacting if clicking into window, sudden drag and drop

not sure what happens in latest build 1890 , but if you login on any ftp server and want to enter some directory it doesnt work, the first click seems to initiate some drag/n/drop action cause if first click on any file/directory then the fiel/folder keeps drag in your mouse without using your mouseclick (dumb explanation sorry) .

if you click again then you can enter the directory, always reproducable, wasnt in 1889 , not sure whats wrong

EDIT : you have to multiple click on the directotry and then suddenly you can enter.

not sure, i think it's some bug , will reboot my pc now again and retry, but already killed all ffxp processes and opened a fresh instance, same behaviour

regards
ben
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
11-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Re: keyboard cursor not reacting if clicking into window, sudden drag and drop

Please try this and let me know if it makes any difference

http://www.flashfxp.com/testr/dev-bu...4.2.6.1891.zip

Unzip the flashfxp.exe into your FlashFXP program folder.
benjamin3
11-12-2012, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstar
Please try this and let me know if it makes any difference

http://www.flashfxp.com/testr/dev-bu...4.2.6.1891.zip

Unzip the flashfxp.exe into your FlashFXP program folder.
after reboot with 1890 , it works with 1890 too, cant reproduce for the moment, perhaps its some issue which raises up if doing several things after each other , but during the first issue i closed every instance and started again and it issued, but i didnt gave yet feedback after reboot. and now after reboot as mentioned above it works in 1890 , i also updated to 1891 and it works there too , well i didnt test 1hours to play around. lets see, i ´keep 1891 and wait for the final 1892 these days

regards
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
11-12-2012, 09:21 PM

I was never able to reproduce the problem but I did undo the changes that were made between those builds related to the item selection.

I am not quite sure why the change would cause such a problem, however I have seen this problem a few times in the past and its typically related to the item selection.

There is a new beta on liveupdate which finalizes the fix and addresses a few other issues.

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention.