Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Feature Requests Ticket Tools
ID: 810 Category: Functionality
Title: Compare Folder Content (Ctrl+D) against Queue or New Window Status: Open
Severity: Medium Version: 4.x

CheeseWiZ
01-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Compare Folder Content (Ctrl+D) against Queue or New Window

The Compare Folder Content feature is so useful, as I use FTP to match directories against other sites. There is another way I wish I could use this feature through the program.

I use a program called Locate32 to search for specific strings, and it pulls up a list of what I want regardless of where it is in my files. I would like to drag that list into FlashFXP to compare the folder content against a folder on a site I'm connected with. Currently, I can drag the list into the queue which is very convenient for transferring uploads. It would be a bonus to be able to compare the list while it's in the queue. Or...if the local site side window would become a new window that would allow me to drag a list into (like the queue window) to compare the directory against, that would be just as excellent or better.

Would love to hear what you think. Thanks for reading!
Super Duper
MxxCon
01-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Re: Compare Folder Content (Ctrl+D) against Queue or New Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseWiZ
I use a program called Locate32 to search for specific strings, and it pulls up a list of what I want regardless of where it is in my files.
Are you talking about comparing file content or filenames?
01-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Re: Compare Folder Content (Ctrl+D) against Queue or New Window

For me, it's names. Directory names.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket