Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 71 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Not able to highlight multiple files Status: Closed (Not a bug)
Severity: Medium Version: 3.4.0

Unregistered
09-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Not able to highlight multiple files

When looking at the listing of files in either the remote window or local window each file can be selected/highlighted with a mouse click.

In older versions of flashfxp I was able to then click away from the files with my mouse and highlight a bunch of them and transfer. Now I can only highlight one at a time with my mouse.

Workaround at the moment is holding down up arrow on either shift key and clicking the files that way, but would be nice if it was possible to do this with the mouse like it was before.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
09-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Re: Not able to highlight multiple files

I'm not 100% sure I understand but let me take a guess.

Main Menu \ Options \ Preferences
Then from the Preference Dialog \ Display \ Options \ [ ] Full Row Select

Uncheck Full row select

If that doesn't solve the problem please explain in more details
DayCuts
09-23-2007, 03:59 AM

This depends entirely on WHERE on the line your starting click occurs, even when full row select is on.

If you click within the actual file or folder name, then dragging interprets as you intending to move the file, if full row select is on then the same behavior applies if you click on the filesize or any other textual information in the line.

If you click anywhere else on the line (non textual area) then dragging will expand the selection, if full row select is off the filesize or any other textual information that is not the folder/file name can also be clicked and dragged (treated as empty space in regards to the drag-selection behavior).

This behavior is regardless of the 'full row select' option, when this is off it acts as it does in explorer and the box must be dragged to partially cover each item you want selected, when on anywhere in the line can be dragged over.
Unregistered
09-23-2007, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstar
I'm not 100% sure I understand but let me take a guess.

Main Menu \ Options \ Preferences
Then from the Preference Dialog \ Display \ Options \ [ ] Full Row Select

Uncheck Full row select

If that doesn't solve the problem please explain in more details
Thanks bigstar, un-ticking full row select worked great.