Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 1107 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: custom command /loadstr doesn't activate the str Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 5.2

Mwuanno
04-17-2016, 06:57 AM
custom command /loadstr doesn't activate the str

Hi.

I want to make a .fqf for a rather specific fxp transfer by using the following:

/enqueue /browser 1 remote
/enqueue /browser 2 remote
/enqueue /activate 2
/enqueue /cd /tv-x264
/enqueue /activate 1
/enqueue /cd /tv-x264
/enqueue /loadstr fxptv
/enqueue /select -d :age-8h
/enqueue /queue selected

The fxptv str contains a list of allowed strings and works perfectly when selected manually with my mouse. All other commands in that heap are executed perfectly when I start the queue, but the str isn't activated and I get a whole bunch of dirs queued which shouldn't. I've tried quoting and double-quoting to no avail.

I'm running ffxp 5.3.0 (3925) on windows 10 with all updates.
Mwuanno
04-17-2016, 08:41 AM
Re: custom command /loadstr doesn't activate the str

This is weird, I'm running into issues with /activate aswell - I might be going about this all wrong...
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
04-17-2016, 11:53 AM

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention..

After a review I have determined that there's a problem with the /loadstr <ruleset name> command macro.

A crude hack to make it work in build 3925 is to write it like this

/enqueue /loadstr aaaaaaaa fxptv

I have corrected the issue for the next release, which will most likely be by the end of of the week.

I am not seeing any problems with /activate however this command may not work as you'd except when run from within a queue because each raw command automatically executes on the side/browser it was originally queued to execute in.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
04-21-2016, 01:22 PM

The issue should now be resolved in this new release

You can download the full installer here

Or you can download just the flashfxp.exe here, unzip it into your existing FlashFXP program folder replacing the existing flashfxp.exe