Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 1081 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Problem with transfer graph 'Clear' feature (View menu -> Graph) Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 5.2

lekella
11-10-2015, 04:17 AM
Problem with transfer graph 'Clear' feature (View menu -> Graph)

This is a bug with being able to access the transfer graph pop-up menu, in order to clear the graph, more than once.

Steps:

1. Bring up the transfer graph so that it is visible on screen ('View' menu -> 'Graph' option)
2. Right click on the graph to bring up the pop-up menu, containing the 'Clear' option (to clear the graph)
3. Dismiss the pop-up menu (you could click on the 'Clear' option, or click on the graph, or on an area of the FlashFXP window, etc, anywhere to dismiss the pop-up menu
4. Right click on the graph a 2nd time
5. You should find that you cannot get the pop-up menu to appear (so no 'Clear' option can be accessed for the graph)
6. The onyl way I have found to get access to the graph's pop-up menu, is to close FlashFXP and reopen it (obviously not a solution for such a minor bug)

I've been able to repeat this bug every time that I've tried.

Obviously a minor bug, but still a bug.

FlashFXP version: 5.2.0 (build 3891)
Operating System: Windows 7 Tablet PC x64 Service Pack 1
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
11-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Re: Problem with transfer graph 'Clear' feature (View menu -> Graph)

Thank you for your bug report.

I have confirmed the issue and the following update should resolve the problem, please test this update and let me know if you encounter any issues.

FlashFXP52_3893_Setup.exe

FlashFXP52_3893_Portable.exe

EDIT: corrected download links
lekella
11-12-2015, 12:13 AM

I can confirm that the graph pop-up menu with the Clear function seems to be working fine now (Build 3893).

I tried bringing it up a number of times (and repeatedly) after doing different things, such as hiding/showing the graph, opening/closing FlashFXP, switching active applications, etc, and it correctly appeared and functioned every time.

I'd say this bug was resolved now and could be closed.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
11-12-2015, 07:57 AM

Thank you for confirming the fix.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket