Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Feature Requests Ticket Tools
ID: 813 Category: General / Unknown
Title: flashfxp 4.3.0 build 1911 (rc2) / drag'n'drop to desktop , update function not working? Status: Closed (Duplicate)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.x

benjamin3
01-10-2013, 04:23 AM
flashfxp 4.3.0 build 1911 (rc2) / drag'n'drop to desktop , update function not working?

i wonder why 1901 which was released in 12/2012 didnt automatically announced update of 1911 , i checked manually today cause the last months nearly every 2 days there was an update of a newer build with issues fixed. and so why stopping in 1901 ;-) , well nevermind.

a feature which im still missing :

drag'n'drop directly to desktop instead of choosing the left/right window to drag. shouldnt be that hard to include, please add this feature, saves sometimes lots of time...

thanks!
ben

ps.: if trying dragndrop on desktop i get the O symbol with dash (you know which symbol, dont have name handy) ;-)

ps2.: the notifier message was quite confusing about "registry" and blabla , (regarding update from 1901 to latest 1911) , had to read 3 times to understand and then i just clicked"download" and "update".. just as feedback ;-)
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
01-14-2013, 08:33 PM
Re: flashfxp 4.3.0 build 1911 (rc2) / drag'n'drop to desktop , update function not working?

Please see
http://www.flashfxp.com/forum/tracke...=3212#post3212