Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 1120 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Scroll doesn't work on windows 10 surface pro 4 Status: Pending (Under Review)
Severity: Minor Version: 5.4

sidky
08-20-2016, 09:04 AM
Scroll doesn't work on windows 10 surface pro 4

Hello,

I just installed flashfxp on my new surface pro 4 running windows 10 anniversary update. I am observing a strange behavior where scrolling in any pane does not work. The scroll bar moves, but snaps back to the top when I am done scrolling, with no change to the content itself. However, if I use the cursor to drag the scroll bar manually, everything works fine.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
08-22-2016, 02:15 PM
Re: Scroll doesn't work on windows 10 surface pro 4

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention.

I currently do not have a surface pro or similar device to test this situation.

I will review the code and see if there is anything that might indicate such a problem or if there is something we can try that might resolve this issue without actually having the hardware.

This is a tricky situation because certain OS/s and as well as individual driver versions have been known to behave differently.

You might also want to check to see if there are any specific settings for your device that relate to the scroll behavior.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
10-15-2016, 08:16 AM
Re: Scroll doesn't work on windows 10 surface pro 4

Sadly; I was unable to get my hands on a surface device for testing this issue.

I did test FlashFXP on several other window 10 devices with touch screens and everything worked correctly,
I was not able to reproduce the problem on these other devices.

I will continue to investigate this issue; pending access to a surface device for testing.

Maybe (with time permitting) I can come up with some sort of test software to try and diagnose whats going on and we can figure out why happens.