Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 316 Category: Server Compatibility Issue
Title: Win7 multiple file and folder selection Status: Closed (Not a bug)
Severity: Medium Version: 3.7.8 BETA

jcony
12-19-2009, 01:23 AM
Win7 multiple file and folder selection

I have recently upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7. Using build 1332 on a XP PC and a Windows 7 PC I got different results when making a selection of files and folders. Under XP, I could click and drag a selection box around files/folders I wished to be selected and then they would be selected. Under Windows 7, no matter if I am viewing a local or remote location, when I attempt to start a selection box around my files/folders, it does not generate a selection box. Rather, it attempts to move the file/folder from the the selection start point. In Windows XP, it attempted to move the file if your clicked on the name and dragged... If white space next to the file name was selected and dragged, you would get a file/folder selection started. With Windows 7, clicking and dragging from the file/folder name or the white space attempts to move the object. I hope this makes sense, some of my terms might be off.
JGOe2s
05-31-2010, 04:31 AM
Re: Win7 multiple file and folder selection

Indeed I have the same problem.
Only when being in a folder with not many stuff inside it will work from the whitespace at the bottom.
But really selecting as on pre-vista/win7 does not work!