Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 1091 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Cannot save custom rules file transfer for scheduling Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Major Version: 5.2

johnyu2012
01-14-2016, 04:51 AM
Cannot save custom rules file transfer for scheduling

I following your instruction on how to create schedule transfer. I am not able to create a custom rule for file transfer. Everytime I saved, it jumps back to "Use existing rules" and the custom rules I created cannot be saved.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
01-14-2016, 09:06 AM
Re: Cannot save custom rules file transfer for scheduling

Thank you for your bug report, I have confirmed the issue.

The problem is that when the task is loaded for editing it is incorrectly ignoring the custom task rules and the task reverts back to "use existing rules"

If you configure the task to 'use custom rules' it will in fact use them, however if you go back and edit the task make sure to manually switch it to "use custom rules" each and every time.

A fix for this issue will be included in the next FlashFXP update, due to some unforeseen issues with the way Microsoft has changed the digital signature policy starting January 1st 2016 it has delayed our releases.

We hope to have an update publically available by the end of the month.

If you want I can send you a download link to an updated flashfxp.exe program file with this fix, please contact me via a private message.
graham.ranson1
01-22-2016, 07:11 AM

I have just noticed this.
If I view the custom rules they have gone back to default as well.
I assume you should be able to see and edit the custom rules as they are set for that particular schedule?

Oh, and thanks for your continued support and great work.
I'm still finding new things I can do with FlashFXP.
johnyu2012
01-22-2016, 09:00 AM

Thanks for the fix you sent. It works perfectly.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket