Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 34 Category: General / Unknown
Title: transfer queue problem after disk full Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Medium Version: 3.4.1 (Beta)

AAAlex
05-25-2007, 08:24 AM
transfer queue problem after disk full

I have flashfxp build 1175 and i have been downloading some directorys (1, 2, 3...). But then, when the disc was full, FlashFXP created the directory i wanted to download, but it tried to download the files from an other directory?

e.g. i was downloading directory 1, which contains files 11.zip, 12.zip, 13.zip, 14.zip.... , then my disk was full, but of course Flashfxp tries to continue.
When all files from directory 1 failed, FlashFXP changed to source directory 2 to download the files 21.zip, 22.zip, 23.zip, 24.zip ...., and created a target directory 2 on my disk. But in the Queue, the source directory name, directory 2, changed to directory 1, and FlashFXP tries to download the files of directory 1 (11.zip, 12.zip, 13.zip ....), which already failed, from the source directory 2 to the target directory 2. But of course there are no files 11.zip, 12.zip, 13.zip .... in source directory 2 but in source directory 1.

In the local FlashFXP window, the directory has changed to the correct target directory 2, but in the server FlashFXP window, the source directory still shows directory 1, but FlashFXP status window says, that source directory 2 is active.

Hope you understand what i mean ^^
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
05-26-2007, 05:57 PM
Re: transfer queue problem after disk full

I conducted multiple tests and unfortunately I was not able to reproduce this behavior.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Unregistered
05-26-2007, 08:00 PM

sorry, i do not even know when exactly that happens. Maybe only when the directorys where already existing. But i made a shot movie with snagit.
http://rapidshare.com/files/33594910...-bug2.rar.html

You can see, i queued the directorys "deutsch" and "english". After "deutsch" has been processed, FlashFXP changed to "english" as you can see in status window, but FlashFXP window still shows "deutsch" and the directory in the queue changed from "english" to "deutsch" and it also tries to download the german avm_fritzcard_dsl_v2.0_xp_x64_060918.exe file instead of the avm_fritzcard_dsl_v2.0_xp_x64_060918_english.exe from the "english" directory.
Unregistered
05-26-2007, 08:23 PM

i tested older FlashFXP builds, and the last one where this does not happen is the 1154. From 1156, this problem occurred.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
06-25-2007, 03:05 PM

I see what you're saying in the video. I will dig deeper into this problem.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
07-09-2007, 03:09 PM

I'm fairly sure I've located and fixed the problem.

This problem didn't seem to occur when the option "Transfer > Options > Check free space before download" is checked, once I turned it off I was able to reproduce the issue over and over.

We will be releasing a new build shortly to address this issue or you can contact me directly via our contact form and select "bug report" as the type. Be sure to enter the correct email address so I can reply with the new build.
AAAlex
07-09-2007, 03:46 PM

hm, seems you are right. This option was unchecked in my flashfxp. When i checked it, that problem doesnt occur.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
07-11-2007, 12:13 AM

Fixed in build 1179
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket