Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 766 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Highlight not working for Remote Browser but local Browser/download queue Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.2 stable

Alex.Varzakanos
09-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Highlight not working for Remote Browser but local Browser/download queue

I am using build FlashFXP Build 1824, and noticed that the Highlighting is not working in Remote Browser window. Its only working for the Local Browser and Download queue.

I noticed it since build 1820.

Also when i look into "options/filters/highlights", there is a space between every letter and the words aren't fully displayed. Only when i doubleklick on the item to change the filter the whole word gets displayed.

After klicking the "OK" Button, the Highlighting is working also on the Remote Browser, but only as long i do not "refresh".
X3
09-02-2012, 05:22 AM
Re: Highlight not working for Remote Browser but local Browser/download queue

I can confirm that the filter mask name does not get displayed completely/correctly, eg *.zip becomes *-.-z
(each "-" is a space as its perceived.) seems ffxp is adding a space in between each character and is unable to show the full line once set.

However the highlighting seems to be working ok at least for the *.zip filter i tested (used red colour) Via FTP. Enabled on checkbox

FFXP build 1824 Win7 SP1 x64
09-02-2012, 06:57 AM

Your are right. Seems on Remote Browser, filter is working fine for Files, but not for Folders.

Using Win8 Release Preview x64.
X3
09-02-2012, 11:45 AM

I cant test with Win8 but win7 sp1 x64 I can confirm that folder folder is broken on remote.

Plus the spacing bug thats two bugs on here. Perhaps if the spacing is fixed it will fix the filter part, who knows.
09-02-2012, 01:17 PM

Thank you for your bug report.

I have confirmed two separate problems.

1. A problem with the highlights list in the filters dialog. The text was mistakenly treated as Unicode and displayed as ANSI.

2. Folders in the file list aren't colored correctly, I have determined the cause of this and I am currently testing the fix.

I Hope to have a new beta release in the next day or two, I have several issues I am currently working on and I need to verify everything is working as intended.