Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 51 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: FTP File Search Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 3.4.1 (Beta)

DayCuts
08-09-2007, 04:53 AM
FTP File Search

When using the FTP File Search feature, if you highlight an item (or multiple items) while the search is still in progress, the selection is inadvertantly lost later on.

- Perform an FTP File Search, my specific options were 'name', folders only, depth=1 and do no follow folder links.
- While it is searching and once you have a few results, select one or more of the results.
- Move mouse out of the way (just so the behavior doesnt occur while you are afk/waiting).
- Wait for the search to complete.
- Move the mouse up so that it rolls over your previous selections (that are still highlighted).
- At this time your previous selections are auto-deselected as the mouse rolls over them.

Suprised i have never noticed this before, as i am a fairly heavy user of this feature. But it is perhaps because i usually wait for the search to finish before selecting anything.

Tested on prior final and latest beta's, Windows 2000 Pro.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
08-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Re: FTP File Search

I have made some changes to how the FTP search window is populated, This should solve the selection reset problem, as well as allow independent scrolling during the ftp search.

This change will be included in 1191
DayCuts
08-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Re: FTP File Search

Seems to be fixed, nice.

What do you mean by independant scrolling? (havnt noticed anything else different)