Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 446 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Only viewing Command bar Status: Closed (Not a bug)
Severity: Critical Version: 4.0

Lorie
02-10-2011, 05:51 PM
Only viewing Command bar

I cannot supply you with a screen shot of what I am experiencing because you do not have a location for me to upload my image. I tried to drag & drop it into this ticket anyway but it just completely took it over. I can supply it if you wish to contact me via email.

Issue: When I open my flashfxp the standard windows below the top tool bar has completely disappeared. I can still access the options in Session, Sites, options etc, but the windows that display the action (the file/folder structure on my computer and on the hosting account I'm connected to) is non existent.

I left my ftp program running over night backing up a website and when I came back this morning the program would not come to the front of the other applications/browsers running on my desktop. I rebooted my system and that is when the folder structure display windows disappeared.

Steps taken to correct issue:
* Rebooted numerous times
* Upgraded to newest 4.0 version
* Uninstalled
* Reinstalled
* Rebooted

I have also gone through every option available in the command bar to see if anything had gotten turned off; turned anything even remotely likely looking to "checked" & rebooted yet again.

I have never encountered this issue before & I love this program. Please help me fix it!
I am running Windows 7 on a desktop PC
Super Duper
MxxCon
02-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Re: Only viewing Command bar

make sure that flashfxp is active, press CTRL+L. is this what you are looking for?
02-11-2011, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxxCon
make sure that flashfxp is active, press CTRL+L. is this what you are looking for?

I opened my FlashFxp program & tried this. It had absolutely no result. Next suggestion?
X3
02-11-2011, 07:17 PM

if you need to upload a screenshot use imageshack or any million free upload services around the internet and post link here. Same effect.

and for ctrl + L to work you need to click on the right or left pane to change it form local to remote viewer AFTER with ctrl + L
02-11-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3
if you need to upload a screenshot use imageshack or any million free upload services around the internet and post link here. Same effect.

and for ctrl + L to work you need to click on the right or left pane to change it form local to remote viewer AFTER with ctrl + L
I fixed the issue. I uninstalled and then re-installed but this time did NOT import my list of existing accounts I had saved. This seems to have resolved the issue.

Thank you for your replies; I am going to close this ticket.

Thank you.