Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 662 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: during reload of window if moving mouse over files they disappear, reproducable all time Status: Closed (Discarded)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.1 beta

benjamin3
02-19-2012, 03:03 PM
during reload of window if moving mouse over files they disappear, reproducable all time

using latest 1718 build , i experience this . also "parent directory" disappears shortly if you move mouse during the reload.

you can reproduce this if you just let some download with many files/subfolders re-download into same directory and it starts to compary every folder, after the final reload of the window and you move your mouse in one of those 2 windows over soime files they disappear. after reload is done everything is fine.

you have to try it few times, had it now 6times...
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
02-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Re: during reload of window if moving mouse over files they disappear, reproducable all time

I'm not quite sure what you mean by reload, perhaps you are referring to refresh?

Are you moving the mouse over the files i the during a file transfer, while the directory is refreshing, or while the directory is changing?

Also do you have directory caching enabled?
benjamin3
02-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Re: during reload of window if moving mouse over files they disappear, reproducable all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstar
I'm not quite sure what you mean by reload, perhaps you are referring to refresh?
>> yes i mean refresh instead reload

Are you moving the mouse over the files i the during a file transfer, while the directory is refreshing, or while the directory is changing?
>>while the files are transferred or better after the files have been transferred, e.g. some directory is done and the refresh occurs, then it issue'ing , while im using 1719 i didn experience the problem but didnt force at all

Also do you have directory caching enabled?
>>erm yes, i think so . folder cache "enable cache", yeah it's enabled.

strange
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
02-24-2012, 05:03 PM

I suspect that this issue is related to (thread) where I linked you to build 1920, do you still experience this issue in build 1920?
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
03-15-2012, 08:44 AM

This report has been closed because the reporter hasn't replied with the requested information.