Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 645 Category: General / Unknown
Title: local browser , rightclick not working Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.1 beta

benjamin3
01-27-2012, 04:31 PM
local browser , rightclick not working

latest beta 1706 why on local_browser rightclick isnt working? quite useless if you wanna create a local directory in the "local browser", browser people are using as file-delete/folder-create tool too. something works on site should work "local" too ;-)

please fix/implement..

regards
ben
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
01-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Re: local browser , rightclick not working

Can you please explain how its not working, be as specific and detailed as possible?

1705 & 1706 focused specifically on fixing a bug where the right click menu would appear twice, in 1705 it was brought to our attention that a side effect of the fix resulted in the menu shortcuts malfunctioning, this was then fixed in 1706.

It's possible that there are additional side effects from our fix but based on your bug report I am not entirely sure what isn't working.
StarBuG
01-28-2012, 07:32 AM

I have the same problem with the newest build 1706

on the local file browser a right mouse click does not bring up the menu e.g. for creating new folders.
It works on the server side.

Specifically it only effects the right split window and only on the local file system.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
01-28-2012, 10:04 AM

I will continue to look into this issue.

Does pressing the menu key or shift+F10 on the keyboard display a menu?

I must be missing something or perhaps the behavior is specific to the brand of mouse?
What mouse do you both use?
Are you using the default system mouse drivers or the manufacture mouse drivers?
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
01-28-2012, 10:19 AM

Alright. I think I might of figured out what was going on, StarBuG mentioned that this issue only effects the right pane and this was key in helping me pin point the issue. I noticed that the file list control on the right side decided to clear the assigned the popup menu. As a result no popup menu.

Let me do a little more testing to insure that this is the only issue and then I will post a test build to this thread for you guys to test.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
01-28-2012, 03:09 PM

Please try this dev build and let me know if it fixes the problem

http://www.flashfxp.com/testr/ffxp4.1.8.1707.zip

Unzip the FlashFXP.exe into your FlashFXP program folder overwriting the existing FlashFXP.exe
StarBuG
01-28-2012, 03:41 PM

yes, works again.

Thanks
benjamin3
01-29-2012, 12:58 PM

well it afflects also the left window in the local browser. didnt test in right window , try now 1707.. give feedback laters...

EDIT : works left/right window of local browser now as it worked in former versions ;-) thanks for fixing , time for an update-release ! ;-)

regards