Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 639 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Move of more than 1 file is not working Status: Closed (Discarded)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.1 beta

benjamin3
01-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Move of more than 1 file is not working

latest 1698 beta im not able to move more than 1 file when im logged on my ftp server locally or from external, i mark more than 1 file e.g. 2 or 10 or 100files, rightlclick "move" and select one of the parent directories or on the same level, you choose , say "ok" , and nothing happens.. if you mark one file and "move" it via right click "move" then its working and gives output like this :

[L] RNFR filename.ext
[L] 350 File exists, ready for destination name.
[L] RNTO /FTP/destination-folder/filename.ext
[L] 250 RNTO command successful.

regards
ben
benjamin3
01-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Re: Move of more than 1 file is not working

if you use local_browser, move works , dragndrop or via "move" and you choose some destination folder. both working ;-) 1file or more than 1 file ,

regards
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
01-11-2012, 07:57 PM

I sent you a private message with the current dev build for testing the queue item issue, please test this as well. I am not able to reproduce this issue on my PC using the current dev build.
spudgun
01-14-2012, 07:01 AM

I moved 67 seperate files at once this morning on a remote server by highlighting them all and then moving them to the correct place and it worked fine for me - are you sure this is a flash issue and not one related to the setup of your server?