Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

NeoXed's scripts nxAutoNuke, nxTools, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 11:57 PM   #1
rolan
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 72
Default

site close reason.

but all of man can login into site, not show site is closed.

use ioFTPD 6.2.1 and nxTools v1.0.6
rolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 09:28 PM   #2
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,326
Default

Tested and working fine here on both 5.8.5 and 6.2.1.

Make sure you have the pre-command event for PASS in ioFTPD.ini:

Code:
[FTP_Pre-Command_Events]
pass = TCL ..\scripts\nxTools\nxClose.tcl LOGIN
Also make sure the user(s) you're testing with are not exempt in nxTools.cfg:

Code:
#### Site Close ############################################
#
# - Kick non-exempted users when the site is closed.
# - Allows certain users, groups, or flags to login when site is closed.
#
set close(KickOnClose)  True
set close(UserNames)    "neoxed sitebot"
set close(GroupNames)   "STAFF Nukers"
set close(Flags)        "M1L"
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 11:29 PM   #3
rolan
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 72
Default

ohh,yes, its works, i check out the line in the FTP_Pre-Command_Events, sorry for that.
rolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 10:55 AM   #4
rolan
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 72
Default

so many these error:

08-31-2007 20:09:29 "..\scripts\nxTools\nxClose.tcl" terminated abnormally
--------------------------- ErrorInfo ----------------------------
can't read "user": no such variable
while executing
"ExcemptCheck $user $group $flags"
("LOGIN" arm line 2)
invoked from within
"switch -- $event {
CLOSE {
iputs ".-\[Close\]-----------------------------------------------------------------."
if {[..."
(procedure "::nxTools::Close::Main" line 7)
invoked from within
"::nxTool
rolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:34 PM   #5
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolan View Post
so many these error:

08-31-2007 20:09:29 "..\scripts\nxTools\nxClose.tcl" terminated abnormally
--------------------------- ErrorInfo ----------------------------
can't read "user": no such variable
while executing
"ExcemptCheck $user $group $flags"
("LOGIN" arm line 2)
invoked from within
"switch -- $event {
CLOSE {
iputs ".-\[Close\]-----------------------------------------------------------------."
if {[..."
(procedure "::nxTools::Close::Main" line 7)
invoked from within
"::nxTool
That would be an ioFTPD bug, as it's not setting the "user" variable.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 03:01 AM   #6
hukker
Senior Member
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 165
Default

Its working fine here... nxtools 1.0.6 ioftpd 6.2.1
I get no such errors...

rolan: could you copy paste the site close part of nxtools.conf
hukker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:38 AM   #7
rolan
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 72
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hukker View Post
Its working fine here... nxtools 1.0.6 ioftpd 6.2.1
I get no such errors...

rolan: could you copy paste the site close part of nxtools.conf
you mean this?

Code:
#### Site Close ############################################
#
# - Kick non-exempted users when the site is closed.
# - Allows certain users, groups, or flags to login when site is closed.
#
set close(KickOnClose)  True
set close(UserNames)    "sitebot ioFTPD"
set close(GroupNames)   ""
set close(Flags)        ""
rolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:27 AM   #8
hukker
Senior Member
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 165
Default

Using the settings below wont give you the error you get in systemerror.log
Code:
set close(KickOnClose)  True
set close(UserNames)    "sitebot transfer"
set close(GroupNames)   "SiteOp"
set close(Flags)        "M1N"
On the other hand when I tried the exact same settings as rolan... I got the exact same error in the log file... seems it has something to do with the empty fields he is using.

NeoXed can you confirm this might be a bug he stubmled upon?
hukker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:39 PM   #9
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,326
Default

Doesn't matter what those variables are set to.

If the $user variable is not being set it's because ioFTPD is not setting it.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:32 PM   #10
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,194
Default

Double check etc\ioftpd.env contains the line:

USER=%[$user]
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:48 AM   #11
rolan
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 72
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hukker View Post
Using the settings below wont give you the error you get in systemerror.log
Code:
set close(KickOnClose)  True
set close(UserNames)    "sitebot transfer"
set close(GroupNames)   "SiteOp"
set close(Flags)        "M1N"
On the other hand when I tried the exact same settings as rolan... I got the exact same error in the log file... seems it has something to do with the empty fields he is using.

NeoXed can you confirm this might be a bug he stubmled upon?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
Double check etc\ioftpd.env contains the line:

USER=%[$user]
not empty now, and had contain this user variable, but remain this error.
rolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:40 AM   #12
hukker
Senior Member
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
Double check etc\ioftpd.env contains the line:

USER=%[$user]
yil: Its there alright.
hukker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
6.2.1, close, closed, ioftpd, site

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 AM.

Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)