Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

StarDog's scripts ioZS, newday

Old 02-25-2003, 04:49 PM   #46
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Exclamation v0.92 Released

This version fixes several nasty bugs, and adds a few new features to play with. Here are the changes from Changelog:

02/25/2003 v0.92
* Removed the .net name from ioZS.
* Made progressbar and files count output in race display.
* Added VFS_CHMOD and VFS_CHOWN settings to ini. This is used for setting permissions on -missing files and all file/directory tags created by ioZS.
* If MP3 genre, artist, or year sort dirs do not exist, ioZS will log the proper error and continue.
* Fixxed a buffer overrun in .message file creation with MP3 releases.
* Fixxed when file_id.diz files are upped, they were being counted toward a race.
* Rewrote the EXCLUDEDIRS function, it now matches any specified dir with the current release dir. So if you exclude c:\, then anything upped in c:\ will be ignored.
* Fixxed ioZS sometimes hanging on .sfv file when deleting a release dir.
* Renamed the file that contained ioZS's race info from ioFTPD.log to .ioFTPD.race. This was confusing people when I asked to see the .log file, I'd get the wrong one.
NOTE: This will break deleteing (with postdel function) of releases created by older versions of ioZS.
* If INCOMPLETE_PARENT=3 ioZS will try to make the incomplete parent tag a linked directory to the real release. I've tried to compensate if someone tries to race from a linked dir (like the user clicks on the incomplete parent dir tag to get to the real release, and then tries to upload (or even delete)), but it is very bad because when a file is upped, the INCOMPLETE Parent tag is removed and updated. There are two ways to fix this: using a pre stor script that check to see if the user is in a linked dir, or making the INCOMPLETE parent tag a 'fixxed' tag that stays the whole release (doesn't update the % and files completed). I'll need input from users to know how they'd like this done. This option was requested by a couple people, but I kinda don't recommend using it (yet).

I also have a question. Does anyone mind if I remove the PROGRESSBAR_LENGTH, and just make it fixxed to 20 characters? Does anyone ever change this to a different size? I'm thinking of removing that option from the ini file.

Enjoy!

StarDog
Stardog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 05:33 PM   #47
-=DoBBeR=-
ioFTPD Registered User

if it makes it easier for u, remove it!! =)
-=DoBBeR=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 05:35 PM   #48
-=DoBBeR=-
ioFTPD Registered User

would also be nice if excisting progressbars were removed when site rescanall is detected
Old 02-25-2003, 05:44 PM   #49
zpr
ioFTPD Foundation User

nice SD! i like your script!

btw, i really need banned_files= and banned_dirs=

please...

thank you
zpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 08:19 PM   #50
bounty
ioFTPD Scripter

i'm busy with banned_files and banned_dirs scripts

bounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 08:54 PM   #51
zpr
ioFTPD Foundation User

woho b0unty, that's great news!
Old 02-26-2003, 08:52 AM   #52
zpr
ioFTPD Foundation User

to StarDog or Caladan:

using latest iozs, dzsbot and ioftpd 415

i have problem with halfway announce with user1@abc@xyz (group name: abc@xyz)

my sitebot announces halfway from user1 with, heh, 5 or even more times users from other groups have normal halfway announces...

so just a thought maybe it's sth with that "@" in grp name...

thx
Old 02-26-2003, 09:24 AM   #53
malexx

Stardog you are Great..............Very big thx for the Fix and your support...............you are really fast!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOUR SCRIPT

its just cooool

hopefully waiting for more features to come!!!!!!
malexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 10:23 AM   #54
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

malexx: thanks for the help with finding the .sfv problem.

zpr: I'll check the group thing out. I don't know why it would cause any problems though.

Speaking of groups, someone was chatting with me on irc and had problems with a user that had no group. I don't know how they did that, cuz I can't recreate it. If I have a user with no group, ioFTPD automatically assigns that user to the default NoGroup group. I think d1 mentioned this before, but I'll just remind everyone, DON'T REMOVE the NOGROUP group from ioFTPD setup...

DoBBer: site rescanll? I think that's someone else's script. I plan to make a rescan for ioZS, which will update the progress bars correctly. I just need to add on the fly crc checking to finish it. First though I need to finish the link cleaner.

B0unTy: Thanks for the cool scripts!

Enjoy!

StarDog
Old 02-26-2003, 11:33 AM   #55
malexx

lol its gettin so funny now..................the first few times all went good,............now it hangs on the sfv again,..........but i think i nknow why!!!

OK,.i upp something.................i press refresh in the release dir.Some rars are there and missing files.I go up two dirs,to the Dir with the releasename!,then i press delete!
And at first the script try to delete the sfv and it hangs!!!!

Ok now i upp something again,i stop,i press refresh and in the release dir i delete all rars and sfv.But now the rar are gettin deletedt at first and the sfv at last,and it works!!!!

As soon as the script wants to delete the sfv first it hangs!!!!!

Any idea of it why its like this?????

aja,i am using the newest version!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean i dont mind to go into the dir and delete the rars first then go up two dirs and delete the releasedir!!!
I like your script,so i do this little extra klicks!!!!!!!!!

But if you could fix this strange thing it would be so great!!!!!!!!

Exept of this one all works fine and the script also have a good speed.............
Old 02-26-2003, 01:57 PM   #56
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Are you in a subdir of the release? and how many files are there? Like I mentioned earlier, the problem was from the output that I am makeing for ioFTPD to clear the vfs file of the -missing files. I bet if you do that test, and use explorer when it hangs on the SFV, there might be some remaining -missing files (in my case it deleted the first 30 files and left the rest). I can fix this by simply makming it NOT update the vfs file. OR I can make it not remove the -missing files, and let ioFTPD delete each one on its own.

I'm rewriting the postdel functions now, so I can change this quick, I'll run some more tests..

update: hrmm, I think it might hang on something else. I have a release (with a huge path and filenames(an MP3)), and it dies consistantly on it. I can't tell if its a bufferoverflow or what at this point..

update on my update: Ok, found the problem. Somewhere in the recreating of the message file. I've made lots of changes to the postdel to make it even more efficient (I think this is it, It can't delete and update race info any faster than this).

I also fixxed all the things with deleting tags if they were files, and the incomplete parent being left behind when no SFV was upped and the release was deleted...
Old 02-26-2003, 03:55 PM   #57
malexx

you are THE MAN...........................are your upgrades integrated in the version???or will there be a new update????
Old 02-26-2003, 05:01 PM   #58
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Exclamation v0.93 Released

Ok, I just posted those fixes...I also added one new feature.

To update, just replace the .exe, and if you want, add one new setting to ini, SFV_COMMENT= .

Here is the changelog:

02/26/2003 v0.93
* Rewrote all postdel functions to be more efficient, and correctly update all tags.
* Fixxed a bug when deleting .sfv would cause ioZS to error (for real this time).
* Added SFV_COMMENT to ini file. This adds the "sfv raped by.." line to an .sfv file

Let me know if you find any new bugs...

Enjoy!

StarDog
Old 02-26-2003, 05:16 PM   #59
malexx

and again a big thx @ StarDog!!!

edit:Ok it still hangs when i upp just a few files go back to release dir and delete!!
But if noone else is gettin this..............hm,maybe its .Net or something else??????

I dont know,..................anyway i will use your script

PS:What kind of files you tested it with??
I just uploaded Movie Releases,so there are alway a lot of files,maybe its this???
Old 02-26-2003, 05:21 PM   #60
-=DoBBeR=-
ioFTPD Registered User

yupp, seems to be working ok!

Tags
added, changed, downloaded, race, times