Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

StarDog's scripts ioZS, newday

Old 02-20-2003, 06:04 PM   #16
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

dark0n3: I have to play with this some more, but it could be how io handles .message, cuz I don't think I have this problem with my .ioFTPD.log file when updating it. And yes, I use LockFile()

caladan: It's a coincidence that project-zs and ioZS had the same m3u creation bug. But don't worry dude, I'm not stealing any of your copy/pasted code. The only thing borrowed is the dizreader functions from the original project-zs code. As for my file io problems, I can't use anything from project-zs, as I'm using Win32 API calls (CreateFile, WriteFile, ReadFile), not stdio functions.
Stardog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 06:16 PM   #17
caladan
ioFTPD Scripter

i said nothing about "stealing" ... i use gcc way because so i can give out sources too ... so evrybody can have a look there and can change evrything ... or just copy things into own scripts .. that is not the thing i'm talking about .. it's just nice to know for ppl and developers that u use *** code ... because that is fair ... so don't worry .. and i'm not worry too

and btw .. the "copy/pasted code" was a comment from beginning ... since win and io are not like linux and gl i changed many code but it's still "old" project-zs and therefore d1 is mentioned as often as i mentioned me ... just to be fair to him
caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 06:37 PM   #18
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Exclamation v0.91 released

Yet anotherday, and another release.

Umm, I would copy paste from the changelog, but I made lots of changes today...To summerize, MP3 linked dirs is now possible when used with Windows 2000 or later and NTFS filesystem. It sorts by the usual year, genre, and artist. I've added some errorlogging (errors are logged to iozs-error.log). Also added the ability to import other files into the .message file. This works great with dZSbot's imdb feature. Also can be used to add the file_id.diz from zip releases.

Update the .exe, and add the new lines to the .ini file. Read the Changelog file for details of what items were added/changed. Oh, I also updated the Readme.txt file.

In a future release, I'll have a program to cleanup the links that point to invalid directories. You'll run it in the scheduler, and it will check to see if the MP3 release has been removed, and if it has, it will remove the link.

Enjoy!

StarDog
Old 02-21-2003, 03:20 AM   #19
cdrips

I love this script and I was wondering if you were ever gonna have the option for the ability to make certain parent dirs like if a parent was c:\blah and uploading in c:\blah\file\rls1, it will make incomplete and complete tags in c:\blah, also with the parent dir option it would only check files if they were uploaded to c:\blah instead of files uploaded anywhere since sometimes there are those rare files that are uploaded that are not part of the ignore list. Oh and also, is this ever going to have the ability to check the whole dir when the sfv is uploaded? For example .r00-.r15 already in there, then when a manual upload say r.16 occurs, iozs won't get it, but when fxping .r17-.rar iozs will check, is it possible to check .r16 too?
cdrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 10:35 AM   #20
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

cdrips: Your talking about putting incompletes in parent of like a dated dir? like you have c:\0-DAY\02.21.03\something.new.today-ROR, and you want the incomplete in c:\0-DAY? I could probably make a check for that at some point...If the parent dir is a dated dir, then go one level up from that...

As for the uploading of SFVs, unless you have FORCE_SFV_FIRST (or whatever I called it in the ini) set, it should allow you to upload the rars and sfv file at any time....I do lots of my testing with the sfv upped at the end (cuz lots of extra stuff goes on during release complete). So I constantly delete sfv, reup sfv, delete sfv, reup, etc...the way it work is: when files are upped (rars, or mp3, etc, not the sfv itself) they are basically just logged (you'll see them listed in the .ioFTPD.log file), but they are marked as unchecked, and you could up the whole release like that. When the SFV file is upped, then I have the list of needed filenames and CRCs to compare against, and you should see all the files get checked. Once they are checked, the status changes in the .ioFTPD.log file. If the files fail the check, they are either marked as .bad, or they are deleted (depending upon how you have it set in the ini), and they are removed from the .ioFTPD.log file (no sense in keeping a log of failed files). At this moment, the only way I could think that a file would slip past ioZS would be if the upload failed at some point and left the remains of a file in the release dir, because ioZS is (most likely) not defined in the ioFTPD.ini file under OnUploadError= line. I suppose you could try copying the line from OnUploadComplete to OnUploadError, that way files are checked no matter what.

whew..probably the longest post I ever made...(should count as two!)

Also, check to see if there is an ioZS-error.log file in the same dir as ioZS.exe. That might tell if there was an error somewhere. In the next week or so, I'm planning to rewrite the race info reader/writer part to add error logging there as well. I need to do the link cleanup program though first.

Enjoy!

StarDog
Old 02-21-2003, 05:29 PM   #21
bounty
ioFTPD Scripter

hi m8s

dZSbot 0.0.7.3 is updated & downloadable here: http://www.project-zs.tk/

v0.0.7.3
+ !!! FULL ioZS support now (all binaries are now win32 natives) !!!
+ removed all cygwin dependences for dZSbot (ncftpls not needed anymore)
+ added new bnctest.exe (win32 native binary) by StarDog (c) 2003
(delete ncftpls binary & replace by this one)
+ fixed BNC PROC to use new bnctest.exe

have fun
bounty
bounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 12:22 AM   #22
cdrips

Thanks for the reply Stardog. Actually I was talking about, say the person who ran the server downloaded some rars by themselves in the way that it didnt go through your program so your program doesn't log it. But then I FXP the rest to them so then your program does log it. Does it check the existing rars in the dir? Or does it only check the ones I uploaded instead of both mine and the one he downloaded himself. I think right now it only checks the one I uploaded.

Also for some reason, I check the sfv myself and I get errors while yours says it is complete. This happens in rare circumstances. Say it has uploaded 15mb (for some reason FlashFXP does something so it goes over 15mb like 15.2mb doesn't happen a lot but does happen.)
Old 02-22-2003, 02:01 PM   #23
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

cdrips: Ahh! no I understand what you mean...you are NOT adding the file via ioFTPD...ok, yeah I will see if I can fix that for next release...shouldn't be too difficult to do.

As for the file failing SFV, di someone overwrite the file possibly? thats the only thing I could think of that would cause it to pass ioZS, and then fail later on another SFV check...

StarDog
Old 02-22-2003, 04:58 PM   #24
cdrips

I think it's just an anomaly of flash. I have no idea how it happens. ioFTPD will say file complete, so your program will check it. But sometimes flashfxp seems to not realize it's done and append junk after it? Not sure, but probably not your scripts fault. Probably flash's
Old 02-22-2003, 05:10 PM   #25
thewarden

Quote:
Originally posted by cdrips
I think it's just an anomaly of flash. I have no idea how it happens. ioFTPD will say file complete, so your program will check it. But sometimes flashfxp seems to not realize it's done and append junk after it? Not sure, but probably not your scripts fault. Probably flash's

Question - are you behind a router?

If yes, I'd look into that before I would say it's FLASH as I tossed
all routers out the friggin door as most home classed routers
SUCK!

Padding is a very bad problem with routers...LINKSYS is very bad
for this, and the last 2 or 3 bios updates are even worst!

Want a migrain - use the 8 port linksys with raiden and server and
you will see what I mean...

Flash and other clients with no router and countless gigs have
produced NO PADDING what so ever.

TW
thewarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 09:52 PM   #26
cdrips

I'm actually on a school line with a CISCO cable router. Could CISCO be the problem? If so, I guess I'll just have to deal with it since I have no way to update the bios.
Old 02-23-2003, 02:24 AM   #27
thewarden

Quote:
Originally posted by cdrips
I'm actually on a school line with a CISCO
I think the school would have the proper cisco router\switch with
added memory modules for heavy useage? They would not be
your 99.00 home based unit.

What you can do is get the BOSON router simulator and as well
find out the cisco setup...tell them it's a project...and then
simulate it.

Names like Cisco \ Citrix \ IBM \ Nortel are there, but names like
LINKSYS \ SMC \ DLINK are not

---

One other thing came to mind - your site setup, what are you,
or you depending what they are using as a RAR \ ZIP checker?

^ Very well could be this program with a load on the system and
not closing the file as needed...when the system is taxed.

If you use an external setup like FTPSERVERTOOLS, you can
use the SLEEP option and see if this corrects the problem.

TW
thewarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 08:55 AM   #28
dasOp

Lightbulb Re: v0.91 released

Quote:
Originally posted by StarDog
Umm, I would copy paste from the changelog, but I made lots of changes today...To summerize, MP3 linked dirs is now possible when used with Windows 2000 or later and NTFS filesystem. It sorts by the usual year, genre, and artist.
Are you doing this using junction points?
Be aware then that Explorer has no support for them and sees them as normal directories, thus you cannot remove junctions using Explorer without removing all the data it contains as well.
Also note that the OS will keep track of all junction points, junctions are alot more like mount --bind in linux than a standard symlink.

das
dasOp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 10:53 PM   #29
cdrips

I'm using this iozs to check the rars.

edit: actually, i only get extra bytes to the file on the first rar im uploading for each cd or file. For example

I have 2 CDs for some file

.rar = 14,651mb
.r00-.rxx = 14,649

For both CDS this is true, or for the first rar in every file. Don't know why this is though.
Old 02-24-2003, 07:11 AM   #30
zpr
ioFTPD Foundation User

StarDog, your ioZS is awesome script, but i have problem with it

when release is incompleted and i do nuke command all look just fine... but incomplete dirtag in parent dir doesn't disapear, it is still there saying rls is incomplete

how to fix that please?

regards
zpr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
added, changed, downloaded, race, times

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: