Old 01-13-2006, 03:24 AM   #1
void4ever

Default rescanning folders

First time user of the script and i'm very impressed.

One thing i can live with if i have too, however. Is there a way to rescan a folder that is not declared in the $sfv_dirs section?

It appears anything not declared there can not be rescanned. it just says command complete.
For instance i don't want to FORCE sfv files in a certain folder because there may not always be SFV files for whats uploaded there. However for those times there is a SFV i'd like it scanned. Maybe this is something that can be added to 2.0? Provided i'm not a complete moron and missed something :P

Void4ever
void4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 04:26 AM   #2
void4ever

So since there hasn't been a reply to this in a few days i'm assuming there isn't a way to do it. In that case should i add this to the suggestion section??

It would seem to me a better idea to declare folders to force SFV on and scan all that contain an SFV, not folders that will be scanned AND forced. With that kind of setup you'll never be able to have a folder that u have SFV's uploaded into once in a while scanned, as the problem i'm running into now.

At the very least make the rescan command indepedent of the SFV declare section of your script.

Void4ever
void4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
complete, declared, files, folder, sfv

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: