Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

NeoXed's scripts nxAutoNuke, nxTools, etc.

Old 11-30-2009, 11:15 PM   #1
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Default Future of my Scripts

Well it has been a while since anyone has heard from me, so I figured I would post an update on what I've been working...

...Drum roll...

...Almost nothing. Sorry for the suspense . I have been extremely busy with school and frankly, I have not had time for much else. However, I have done some minor work on nxMyDB and nxTools.

nxMyDB v2.1 should be ready shortly, whenever I get around to fixing the last few things. I added support for multiple MySQL servers and nxMyDB will switch between them in case one goes down. This is only useful for people who have several MySQL servers configured to replicate in a master/slave setup.

I cannot remember what changes I have made to nxTools.

I have also decided to upload my Tcl scripts to Google Code. Now any updates and fixes I make to the code can be readily available to the community. Although, I cannot promise I will be working on them actively.

http://code.google.com/p/nxscripts/

I currently have all the projects in separate subversion repositories on my home server, so it will take a few days to get things uploaded to Google Code.

Edit: Finished!

Last edited by neoxed; 12-03-2009 at 09:01 PM.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:46 AM   #2
razoor
ioFTPD Foundation User

This sounds really nice neoxed.
Keep up the good work.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:09 PM   #3
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Good to hear from you. I stumbled across a bug on a site and thought I'd relay it to you. If a user moves a directory tree nxTools catches the rename only for the top directory. Probably need to walk the tree and update it all.

I'm testing a whole boatload of changes for a v7.1 release and one of them includes a new feature that essentially gives you everything you could possibly want about a directory. This should make walking a directory tree trivial if you need it. I'm sure it has something to size a directory tree already but if you need more then give it a week or two and see if the new features help.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:38 AM   #4
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Wasn't as much work as anticipated it would be merging 16 repositories together. I decided to upload all of my scripts for glFTPD and ioFTPD, include nxMyDB and some scripts I never released (they're nothing special anyway).

I have started the sync process of loading all my svn data to Google Code's svn. Looks like it may take half a day or so for the process to finished.

I'm off to sleep and I'll check back in the morning.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:43 AM   #5
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Some useful links:

When I have time, I will upload all the latest ZIP files of my scripts under "Downloads".
Old 12-03-2009, 09:02 PM   #6
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

All of the source code for my scripts has been uploaded. I just finished uploading the ZIP archives of my latest releases as well.

Enjoy.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
teeone
FlashFXP Registered User

thanks neoxed...appreciate one central place to check/download your scripts...google rocks
teeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:01 AM   #8
Sabour
ioFTPD Foundation User

how about alcobot 1.3
Sabour is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
code, nxmydb, nxtools, upload, working

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: