Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

NeoXed's scripts nxAutoNuke, nxTools, etc.

Old 11-16-2005, 03:14 PM   #1
void4ever

So i got the shareDB to load just fine using an older version of mysql and the odbc. But i'm getting an error in the nx script when logging in. The site close part of the script is having trouble with the groups var it looks like. Any ideas???

"::nxToo11-16-2005 11:52:10 "..\scripts\nxTools\nxClose.tcl" terminated abnormally
--------------------------- ErrorInfo ----------------------------
can't read "group": no such variable
while executing
"ExcemptCheck $user $group $flags"
("LOGIN" arm line 2)
invoked from within
"switch -- $event {
CLOSE {
iputs ".-\[Close\]-----------------------------------------------------------------."
if {[..."
(procedure "::nxTools::Close::Main" line 7)
invoked from within
"::nxToo

Void4ever
void4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 04:37 PM   #2
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

I split this from the previous thread because it was completely off topic. nxTools has nothing to do with AlcoBot's invite system, they work completely independent of each other.

I need more information to reproduce this, version of ioFTPD, version of nxTools, etc.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 05:07 PM   #3
void4ever

ioFTPD 5.8.5r
nxTools 1.0.1
AlcoBot 0.6.0
ioShare 0.9.0
ioSFVv2.0beta1.28
mySQL 4.0.22
MyODBC 3.51.04

Sorry i should have started another thread. From the error it seems to me the nxclose code isn't reading the group table from the SQL database maybe?? just tossing out ideas, i don't know jack about this stuff :P

Void4ever
Old 11-16-2005, 05:15 PM   #4
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

ioFTPD is responsible for setting the Tcl "group" variable.

Does this error occur with all users, or only certain ones? If it only occurs with certain users, is there anything specific about them (they don't belong to groups, they are in a group that doesn't exist, etc.).
Old 11-16-2005, 05:21 PM   #5
void4ever

This only occurs with the users that are in the SQL database. Any local users i had on the site before installing ioshare work just fine.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:26 PM   #6
void4ever

I just went and did a site uinfo and the group isn't showing up for the user. So IO isn't grabbing the group info from the share database correctly. Which would make it not a problem with your stuff.

Do you have any ideas how to fix it though??
Old 11-16-2005, 05:35 PM   #7
void4ever

LOL and yet another discovery
It appears the gadduser command is the issue. I went and added the user to a group manually and then i was able to login that user. Same is true for the amount of logins as well. After i had the user added to a group i got the max connections error. Added 1 login and he logged in just fine.

It also seems to me the ioshare DB isn't complete as far as user file stats go. I know it was never completed so maybe thats the issue.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:39 PM   #8
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

You have to import those users into the SQL database then.

As far as I know, if an alternate user store is used (e.g. ioShareDb), ioFTPD will only rely on that module for updating and filling the USERFILE data structure. Which means that you cannot have some users in the SQL database and some users with regular user-files.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:44 PM   #9
void4ever

Well i did create that user brand new right after the share was enabled. It did add the user to the database, but it appears none of the default user info was added. No flags, login limit, group, nothing. The only thing added to the database was a username, password and IP.

So if i were to start a brand new site with no users at all, i would have to manaully edit every single feel as it appears the default.user file isn't being used to fill in the gaps.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:21 PM   #10
void4ever

i went through the whole ioshare thread and found that the problem with it not doing flags and what not is normal for 0.9.0.

So since Zod stopped showing up i either have to deal with it or try to find another share solution, which i've been told there isn't one.

Thanx Neo, i appreciate all the help bro

Void4ever

Tags
close, invoked, line, script, site

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: