Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

NeoXed's scripts nxAutoNuke, nxTools, etc.

Old 10-01-2005, 01:27 PM   #1
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Default Alcoholicz Sitebot (AlcoBot) v0.3.0

Changes:
  • NEW: FTP commands for the invite module: SITE INVITE/INVPASSWD/INVADMIN.
  • NEW: Invite module, allows users to join the site channel.
  • NEW: Multi-line messages, use "\n" to split announcements onto separate lines.
  • NEW: Support for "message" commands.
  • NEW: Uniform FTP daemon API for access to user and group files.
  • FIX: Blank lines are no longer sent when a theme entry is disabled.
  • FIX: Module dependency checks always failed.
  • FIX: Use lower/upper case string functions provided by the SQL server, since not all DBMS engines support Unicode characters as well as Tcl.
Notes:
  • The invite module does not support alternative user/group stores (e.g. ioShareDb).
  • I don't want to write all the shared memory code now and have to rewrite it in the near future for the v1.0 release.
  • If IniCom gave us a timeline/roadmap for v1.0 and the release date is months away, I may write the shared memory code for the current version.
Download:

http://www.inicom.net/pages/en.ioftp...pts.php?id=126

http://www.alcoholicz.com
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 12:01 PM   #2
_panic_
Ultimate Scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoxed
I don't want to write all the shared memory code now and have to rewrite it in the near future for the v1.0 release.
i'm planning to make a post later today (tomorrow at latest) about the outstanding feature set, the order we'll be doing things, and my estimate about when we'll have them done.

i'm currently documenting the UserModule interface, plus writing a sample application that can be used as a starting point for writing custom modules. i expect this work to segue into learning about the script interface, and determining on both sides (script+module) what needs to change before 1.0.

i'll have a better idea at that point what the shared memory code will look like in the future, but given that there is also some work to do fixing up the ssl code, i wouldn't expect anything the change here fast. i would encourage you to write the shared memory code for the 0.5.84u release. i'm going to try to keep the scripting/module/shared memory interfaces compatible going forward into 1.0, if in any way possible.
_panic_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 12:08 PM   #3
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Alright, thanks a lot for the confirmation.

Guess I'll start on the shared memory code then (expect it ready for v0.4.0, along with !bw, !downloaders, !uploaders, !speed, etc. commands).
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download, ftp, invite, module, support

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: