Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Harm's scripts ioBanana, Readd script, ioVote

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 02:30 PM   #1
godlike
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default About pretimes checking....

Well im using ioftpd + ioa + iob all last versions available to registered users. And i have mysql db with pretimes in it.

But now i would like to iobanana to check pretime when the rls is being uped that is on mkd.

Ive done setting it up in iobanana.ini

check_pretime_on_mkd=1
and the db info is filled up correctly.

Now the thing is the db i am having is not the structure as iob wants it. For exmp. i have table 'type' and table 'name' but i dont have a table called 'timestamp' i have it called some other name. I cant change the table name in that db. So i was wondering if there is a way to somehow correct in iob the setting to still work. Because now i cant check for pretimes, and i get this in ioBanana_err.txt:

05-01-26 20:02:28 checkpretime 1: error: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client

Mysql info is filled up correctly triple checked it, and tried connecting with mysql client and it works. MYSQL version running is: Mysql 4.1

I would need this if it`s hard coded in .exe any way Harm of you fixing that table name in it so i can use it

Well in any way thx and cya.
Old 01-26-2005, 03:45 PM   #2
Mouton
Posse Member
Ultimate Scripter
ioFTPD Administrator

client library is from 3.23 branch
If you want to use with a 4.1 server, you'll need to change your user to use the old_password scheme.

update user set passowrd=OLD_PASSWORD('potato') were username='xyz';

(or something similar... this is discussed on mysql doc site, and in many forums; a google search for that error msg would show you the complete procedure to fix)
Old 01-26-2005, 04:46 PM   #3
godlike
ioFTPD Foundation User

Mouton thanx for pointing me out, problem with pass fixed, but now there is the problem like i mentioned it:

05-01-26 22:43:48 checkpretime 1: error: Unknown column 'timestamp' in 'order clause'

i have othe name for the table with pre times in it, and cannot change it to some other name......

Previous post explains it all.

Again thanx for solving the 50% of my problem Mouton. You can shake your :banana: now

I hope harm sees my other 50% of the problem.

cheers
Old 01-26-2005, 05:03 PM   #4
Mouton
Posse Member
Ultimate Scripter
ioFTPD Administrator

Last time I checked, you couldn't change the column names in ioB config.
You could try to hex-edit ioBanana.exe and change it, but timestamp might be used for other things.. I don't remember... Worth a try.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:23 PM   #5
godlike
ioFTPD Foundation User

Thats why im waiting for harm. He can do it alot easier as me. And i dont hex edit without permission .....
Old 01-26-2005, 05:33 PM   #6
Mouton
Posse Member
Ultimate Scripter
ioFTPD Administrator

That's been asked many times. I'd guess harm's answer will be the same answer he gave the last time someone asked. You could probably find forum threads about that.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:50 PM   #7
godlike
ioFTPD Foundation User

Searched the forum quite alot before posting about my "problem", no answer that would clear my mind, or solve my problem thou. That`s why im posting this.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:58 PM   #8
Mouton
Posse Member
Ultimate Scripter
ioFTPD Administrator

http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthre...pretime+column
Old 01-26-2005, 06:43 PM   #9
godlike
ioFTPD Foundation User

Oh well not searched enough, but this post is old old.
Im still hoping for harm actualy replying and at least tell me where to change, i found in iobanana.exe with hex editor the places i need to 'edit', but i doubt it will still be runable
Old 01-27-2005, 01:20 AM   #10
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

I can't actually tell you where to edit, I usually don't need that.

Custom databases are still far far away in my todo list.
And no, I don't plan to build customized ioBanana.exe for every database scheme outside.
Old 01-27-2005, 03:23 AM   #11
godlike
ioFTPD Foundation User

Ok. You cant but if i beg you on my knees to do that for my sorry ass, because it realy isnt much of a work and i realy need it. Would you do it then ?

And besides that i know if i ask you for a source so i can change it myself and build it myself, then i know i ask too mutch. So in any way i would realy like to have this, i dont want to change the whole zipscript because of this little 'flaw'.
Closed Thread

Tags
client, iob, mysql, pretimes, table

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: