Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Harm's scripts ioBanana, Readd script, ioVote

Old 02-11-2006, 04:33 PM   #1
Lormen
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default [Old][Fixed] ioBanana v20 announce issue

hi, i am using ioBanana v20 and i have set this thing up 1000 for 000 different people and now i am having an error.

bot is spamming wierd stuff on halfway and done

e.g

«% BOT-NAME » [MP3@SITENAME]:[1ST FILE ] USER@GROUP was the first to upload a file in MP3/0211/RELEASE @ 958kBps. 177mb expected.
«% BOT-NAME » [MP3@SITENAME]:[MP3 ] MPEG 1 Layer III @ 222 kbps Joint Stereo Artist: ARTIST Album: ALBUM Genre: Heavy Metal Year: 2006
«% BOT-NAME » [DEFAULT@SITENAME]:[HALFWAY ] ÿÿÿÿ¨Dùwp}õw:ŠõwTÅ/H:/TSM/MP3/0211/RELEASE Sole uploader is USER@GROUP [74MB/11F/100.0%/891kBps].
«% BOT-NAME » [DEFAULT@SITENAME]:[DONE ] ÿÿÿÿ¨Dùwp}õw:ŠõwTÅ/H:/TSM/MP3/0211/RELEASE[ SIZEMB in 21F at 792kBps - 3m 32s ] was uploaded by USER@GROUP. Slowest upload at 810kBps. Fastest upload at 1135kBps.

P.S ONLY words wrtten in bold were edited.

when it comes too the section... it TOTALLY forgets that its in that section and says DEFAULT

any ideas???
Lormen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 06:13 PM   #2
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

How many times will I have to suggest an upgrade? And... how many times will I have to suggest you to read the documentation? There's a paragraph in bold at the beginning of the documentation that says that text files are supposed to end with an empty new line? This applies to all the text files, including your vfs files.
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 07:04 PM   #3
Lormen
ioFTPD Foundation User

Thank you.

P.S. i'll never upgrade, tested new versions, they work fine but not enough difference for me 2 change em all
Lormen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bot-name, file, iobanana, upload, user@group

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: