Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Harm's scripts ioBanana, Readd script, ioVote

Old 11-17-2005, 03:13 PM   #1
eger
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default [Fixed] ioBvar(disable,SECTION) "ANNOUNCE" not working?

Was trying to disable some announces in the ioBanana.tcl for ioB2 and was still seeing the announces for that section. For example:

set ioBvar(disable,0DAY) "NEWDIR"

Still announced the NEWDIR for the 0DAY section. Is this correct syntax? I have only tested with this section. I have not tried to test another section yet so i'm not sure if it has to do with the '0' in 0DAY stopping something from working. Though I don't have a SystemError.log so it doesn't look like any errors are happening on the bot.

Thanks!
eger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 04:18 PM   #2
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

First, I welcome the opportunity to mention that the SystemError.log logfile is an ioFTPD logfile and doesn't contain events generated by the bot.

Then, have you rehashed to bot after changing this configuration setting ? Could you also try using another message type at the same time (preferably not DELDIR) ? Is the section correctly identified ? And finally, is the message type redirected to some other channel ?
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 01:39 PM   #3
eger
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

Usually the SystemError.log will show errors form tcl scripts though. That is why I mentioned it. I have rehashed the bot and tried using other message types and other sections. heres what I found.

Not working:
ioBvar(disable,0DAY) "NEWDIR"
ioBvar(disable,0DAY) "NUKE"
ioBvar(disable,0DAY) "DIZ"
ioBvar(disable,0DAY) "WIPE"
ioBvar(disable,MP3) "NEWDIR"

Working:
ioBvar(disable,MP3) "NUKE"

I just did a little testing and actually disable is hit or miss. Sometimes it will work and sometimes it will not. Not sure whats going on. Sections are correctly identified and they are not redirected to any channels. I'm stumped... Wonder if it has something to do with the color per section hack..
Old 11-19-2005, 01:46 PM   #4
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

It's a list. You are currently overriding all your settings each time you try to add an announce to the list.

Try:
set ioBvar(disable,0DAY) "NEWDIR NUKE DIZ WIPE"
set ioBvar(disable,MP3) "NEWDIR NUKE"
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 02:57 PM   #5
eger
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

Ah thanks Harm. I didn't realize it was a list. Maybe the example should show it's a list by using 2 or more instead of one in the example.

Tags
0day, announces, newdir, section, working

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: