Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Harm's scripts ioBanana, Readd script, ioVote

Old 01-02-2006, 02:25 PM   #16
MidasKing
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default IoB2 not allow erase mp3 & DiVX directories

IoB2 not allow erase mp3 & DiVX directories

If a common user (flag 3) gives up to complete one release and tries to erase the respective directory of mp3 or DiVX(imdb),ioB2 does not allow.

Sequence of commands and answers of ioB2:

user command: del an.mp3.incomplete-DIRECTORY
system message : Directory not empty

Then, if the user tries delete the internal archives (.sfv, .nfo,.m3u, etc) the answer is: invalid filename (the archives continue there and the names are correct)

In the case of DiVX (imdb) happens similar thing in relation to the directory and the tagline created by .nfo.

In synthesis, the system does not allow that to the user delete its proper uploads...
MidasKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 07:20 PM   #17
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

You're right, the imdb dirtag doesn't have permissions or owner set when create. I will correct this. However, the default permissions and owner should apply here.
I've just tested it and I was allowed to delete the dirtag without any error or warning. What is your configuration for these default permissions and owner ?

Now, the commands:
"del a.test.directory-midasking" should be "rmd a.test.directory-midasking" (could be a typo).
"Directory not empty" means you're not allowed to rmdir a non-empty directory. This is the intended behaviour (as it is on any *nix os).
"invalid filename" looks like a bug introduced with ioFTPD 5.8.6r and 5.8.7r. Have you upgraded to one of these ?
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 08:11 PM   #18
MidasKing
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harm
What is your configuration for these default permissions and owner ?
My config is the default:
Default_Directory_Attributes = 755 0:0
Default_File_Attributes = 644 0:0
Quote:
"del a.test.directory-midasking" should be "rmd a.test.directory-midasking" (could be a typo).
"Directory not empty" means you're not allowed to rmdir a non-empty directory. This is the intended behaviour (as it is on any *nix os).
"invalid filename" looks like a bug introduced with ioFTPD 5.8.6r and 5.8.7r. Have you upgraded to one of these ?
Really, I was using 5.8.7r and it had not noticed problems so far. I go back to 5.8.5r and, then, go to remake the tests and I'll place the results...

Thanks in advance...
Old 01-03-2006, 04:59 AM   #19
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

"Default_Directory_Attributes = 777 0:0" would give better results here.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:54 AM   #20
vagzhunter

Hello. ioBananav20 have options to save imdb.nfo and to extract .nfo/file_id.diz from zip files. It is possible to put them back?
vagzhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 01:40 PM   #21
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

Actually, it does extract the file_id.diz. The getdiz proc could be improved though.

imdb.nfo is spam and whatever was written in there is in .ioFTPD.message anyway. I won't add that but feel free to do it.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:25 PM   #22
vagzhunter

Maybe wrong place for this question, but how can I add this option? (creating imdb.nfo)
vagzhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 06:43 AM   #23
MidasKing
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default New ioB2 with bugs correction?

Quote:
I've carefully noted this request as well as other good ones that I've read/heard in the past two months. Though, I'm currently really busy working in the UK and I have no time working on ioBanana. I have very little access to the internet and even less time to read these forums. I've planned to take the few days of free time I'll have around Christmas to prepare another release.
Any forecast???

We must keep the hope??? Or not???

Thanks in advance...
Old 01-26-2006, 02:30 AM   #24
LordM
ioFTPD Foundation User

Will top 10 announces be included again like in ioBanana v20? I'm kinda missing them.

And maybe add a speed info on first file/halfway announces?

thx in advance

ioFTPD 7.7.2
ioNiNJA BETA Stable v0.8.9.6
LordM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 02:59 AM   #25
LordM
ioFTPD Foundation User

ok, Top10 Users are already included.

!alup , !aldn , !mnup etc I was thinking of.

ioFTPD 7.7.2
Old 02-03-2006, 09:25 AM   #26
iXi
ioFTPD Foundation User

What about change dupecheck form file db to SQLite (file / dir dupe).. add SQLite approve db request db etc.. so the bot can access them directly and no ftp connection is needed.. for example you type..
!approve rlsname.. will be stored in DB even if you create new dir that db will be checked and if approved rlsname = new dir rlsname then approve.. tag & msg maybe..

also todo.. add templete system for ftpd msgs.. got tons more ideas more soon all i'm to lazzy to code my self ill spam here:P
iXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 07:29 PM   #27
panzerfaust
ioFTPD Foundation User

perhaps better "analysis" of the MP3 information, as it is know, it seems to be writing the bitrate of VBR files, but some people would perhaps prefer the script to print out VBR instead of 239kbps. Just a thought.
And I would also agree that the .ioFTPD.mp3 file is a bit annoying, is it possible to make it use another extension?
panzerfaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 07:33 PM   #28
LordM
ioFTPD Foundation User

those files will disappear, as soon as ioFTPD is able to handle .ioftpd flies larger than 4kB.

That's what harm told me on IRC.

ioFTPD 7.7.2
Old 02-16-2006, 02:55 AM   #29
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

panzerfaust: I wouldn't call writing VBR instead of the bitrate a "better analysis". I'll see what I can do with that.

iXi: sqlite or mysql databases support is planned. However, I won't make the bot query the sqlite file directly. It would force the bot to be running on the same box (or to share directories with it) and I'm trying to remove this limitation.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:00 AM   #30
iXi
ioFTPD Foundation User

hehe but bot at same box still best way to hide siteip.. just let them connect via BNC to ircd.. and bot is allready needed to run at the same box? or i'm wrong.. cuz of ioFTPD.log & other logfiles
iXi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
double, force, multiple, trial, upload

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: