Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Harm's scripts ioBanana, Readd script, ioVote

Old 09-05-2005, 11:00 AM   #1
oldhouse

Default [Investigating] ioB2 quota system

Hi. Do I need any particular variable in ioftpd.env to make quota working? I just upgraded to new bot and now there is no way to make quota working. Is it ioShareDB fault or am I missing something?
Thx in advance.

Just to be accurate, there is no response in channel when i do !quota command, but bot freezes for a certain period...
oldhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 06:10 PM   #2
ko0ky
ioFTPD Foundation User

!quota will probably give you nothing. Try !quotas or !quota username. All users will be on quota if not listed in the quota exempt area.
ko0ky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 02:15 AM   #3
oldhouse

Obviously i tried !quota user but the problem is that there is no response...
Old 09-07-2005, 01:15 PM   #4
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

Are you using the weekly or the monthly quota ? Also, is the sitebot able to use the SITE BSTATS commands ?
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 02:05 AM   #5
oldhouse

I am using monthly quota, with sharedb. When I trigge !quota user bot freezes for a certain period of time, then start again listening to commands. If I try a clean ioFTPD with local users instead of sharedb it works a little better but still with some problems, cause sometimes doesn't answer anyway. How can I check if BSTATS are working fine?
200-Syntax: SITE BSTATS <mode> <type> [count] but I can't find any help for what it wants in <mode> field. I tried writing username as <mode>, and it just gives command succesful after 30 or 40 seconds, and i have error in admin chan: "[ERROR] 09-08-2005 11:01:31 ioShareDB: error updating user". On the other hand rank command works fine.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:46 PM   #6
ko0ky
ioFTPD Foundation User

While on subject...

!quotas does seem to take a long time from irc cmd to actual display, must be over 60 seconds at the least.

I setup a group quota, when I do !grpquotas I dont see the group listed. When I do !grpquota grpname I get: isn't in quota yet. I know the name must be proper, if I try !grpquota on someone not listed I get no reply from bot. I think I changed that group over 1 or 2 days after the first of the month, is that affecting the results? Strange would have to wait until a new month.
ko0ky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:50 AM   #7
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

Could you show me the lines related to this group from your SysOp.log, let's say in the last two months ? You can of course use the private message system if you wish.
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advance, bot, make, quota, working

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: