Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Harm's scripts ioBanana, Readd script, ioVote

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 04:14 PM   #1
CyberAL
Banned

Default get rid of section folder in announce

Hello folks!
I'd want to remove the section folder from the announce lines.. like NEW for example..

Code:
[TVNEW] + TV/The.episode.release.uploaded-bleep by some1/somegroup.
what I want to remove is the " TV/ " in front of the acual release. I tried to remove %pwd from the skin file.. but then the release name didn't show on multi-cd releases..

Regards, CyberAL
Old 05-26-2005, 04:26 PM   #2
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

There's a cookie that was introduced in ioBanana v20 that will display the release name and eventually the name of the subdir : %release. This isn't available in ioBanana v19-free.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:07 PM   #3
CyberAL
Banned

alright.. so.. just let me make this clear.. %release shows

" The.episode.release.uploaded-bleep " on single releases.

And

" The.episode.release.uploaded-bleep/CD1 " on multi-cd releases?

Or
does the %release only show " CD1 "
and %pwd show " TV/The.episode.release.uploaded-bleep "
Old 05-27-2005, 01:11 AM   #4
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

There might have been an old %release cookie in v19. This one was coming from an old version of dZSbot (since parts of ioBanana were based on it) and this one only showed the last directory in the announced path (ie. CD1 for a multi-cd release). This is what you probably get (and explain in 2.).

ioBanana v20 has changed this behaviour and behave like i said (and you explained in 1.)
Old 05-27-2005, 03:07 AM   #5
CyberAL
Banned

It's quite amusing to see you scripters go on and on about free and paid versions considering what this software and all it's scripts are built for. Honestly I find these double standards repulsive.

I fixed the problem, the new cookie name is %relname, not %release. %release has the same function as in v19.
Old 05-27-2005, 03:41 AM   #6
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberAL
[B]It's quite amusing to see you scripters go on and on about free and paid versions considering what this software and all it's scripts are built for. Honestly I find these double standards repulsive.
And I find quite amusing that you think you deserve our support when you can't even respect our work. I won't start any open-flame thread but make sure you're banned instead.

Quote:
I fixed the problem, the new cookie name is %relname, not %release. %release has the same function as in v19.
That's good you can figure out when I mix the cookies from ioB2 and ioBanana v20 because you'll have to do everything by yourself from now on.
Closed Thread

Tags
announce, folder, release, remove, section

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: