Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Eggdrop All eggdrop related questions

Old 11-07-2005, 01:00 AM   #1
OpEn_FiRe

Default Windows 2003 problem

My windrop wont start at Windows 2003 Web, and i know it is configured right because i can run it in other machines that doesnt run 2003 web, does anyone have had this problem and know a way to fix it. I also tryed to change the version of windrop but nothing changed. I dont even get an error the program dont even start.
Or perhaps can tell me if there's a sitebot like iobanana that would run in different machine than ioFTPD.
OpEn_FiRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:54 AM   #2
EwarWoo
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Registered User

Run it from a command promt and you will get an error.
EwarWoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 11:44 AM   #3
OpEn_FiRe

it doesnst even start... i run it and there is no message, nothing, it is like if i havent run it
Old 11-07-2005, 11:51 AM   #4
ko0ky
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpEn_FiRe
My windrop wont start at Windows 2003 Web, and i know it is configured right because i can run it in other machines that doesnt run 2003 web, does anyone have had this problem and know a way to fix it. I also tryed to change the version of windrop but nothing changed. I dont even get an error the program dont even start.
Or perhaps can tell me if there's a sitebot like iobanana that would run in different machine than ioFTPD.
dont know if this helps, but I run eggdrop just fine from a win2k3 box. Never once had any problems with the bot. But I think im using eggdrop.win32 not windrop if there's even a difference.
ko0ky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 03:04 PM   #5
OpEn_FiRe

I can also run it in my own machine that runs win2003 Standard. but I will look for eggdrop.win32 and test it. Thx for the help

eggdrop.win32 didnt work. i guess it is a cygwin problem. Is there any kind of io sitebot that doesnt need an eggrop to run?

Tags
2003, run, start, web, windows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: