Old 12-15-2004, 05:09 PM   #1
lucaz
Member
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 77
Default problem?

hi, i dont have problems compiling, but when i change the config.h
and compile i doesn't really work...

let me explain


this is how my config.h looks like [sum of it]:
Quote:
#define video_completebar "[luc4zz] - ( %.2mM %fF - 100%% Complete ) - [luc4zz]"
#define audio_completebar "[luc4zz] - ( %.0mM %fF - 100%% Complete - %w %Y ) - [luc4zz]"
#define rar_completebar "[luc4zz] - ( %.2mM %fF - 100%% Complete ) - [luc4zz]"
#define other_completebar "[luc4zz] - ( %.2mM %fF - 100%% Complete ) - [luc4zz]"
#define zip_completebar "[luc4zz] - ( %.2mM %fF - 100%% Complete ) - [luc4zz]"
#define del_completebar "[luc4zz] - ( .*F - 100%% Complete.*) - [luc4zz]"
so i got everything done & compiled and now let's test...

when i upload a release i see this everytime, even when the sfv is good:

Quote:
[R] 226-.----=== Zipscript-C Win32 ===--by Caladan--=== (C) 2004 ===----.
[R] 226-| - SFV-file: BAD!
[R] 226- |
[R] 226------------------------------------------------------------------'
&

Quote:
[TDC] - ( 0.00M 0F - 100% Complete ) - [TDC] <- before i uploaded the mp3 (only m3u/sfv/nfo)

and when i upload the mp3 to i get this:

[TDC] - ( 0.00M 0F - 100% Complete ) - [TDC]
and the mp3 has been names to *.bad?
so can anyone plz help and tell me what im doing wrong?
lucaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:33 PM   #2
caladan
Senior Member
ioFTPD Scripter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 179
Default

if u use standard config without ANY changes. do it work this way?
caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 04:53 AM   #3
lucaz
Member
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 77
Default

yes, and when i change it 2 ? :S
lucaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 06:15 AM   #4
lucaz
Member
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 77
Default

hmmz i already found that out, but the sfv is still not working correctly here

Quote:
[R] STOR 00_ado_the_dream_-_taintless_(sob014)-vinyl-2004-jim.sfv
[R] 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for 00_ado_the_dream_-_taintless_(sob014)-vinyl-2004-jim.sfv.
[L] RETR 00_ado_the_dream_-_taintless_(sob014)-vinyl-2004-jim.sfv
[L] 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for 00_ado_the_dream_-_taintless_(sob014)-vinyl-2004-jim.sfv (134 bytes).
[R] 226-.----------------------------------------------------------------.
[R] 226-| - SFV-file: BAD!
[R] 226- |
[R] 226------------------------------------------------------------------'
it keeps sayin that :\
when i drag the folder to my ftp

but when i only drag the .sfv to my folder i get this

Quote:
[R] STOR 00_ado_the_dream_-_taintless_(sob014)-vinyl-2004-jim.sfv
[R] 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for 00_ado_the_dream_-_taintless_(sob014)-vinyl-2004-jim.sfv.
[L] RETR 00_ado_the_dream_-_taintless_(sob014)-vinyl-2004-jim.sfv
[L] 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for 00_ado_the_dream_-_taintless_(sob014)-vinyl-2004-jim.sfv (134 bytes).
[L] 226 Transfer complete.
[R] 226-.----------------------------------------------------------------.
[R] 226-| + SFV-file: oK! |
[R] 226--[##############]---------------------------------------[ 0/0 ]--'
and the header looks like this:
[luc4zz] - ( 0.00M 0F - 100% Complete ) - [luc4zz]

and the sfv is not bad :\ and i didn't even upload the mp3 yet :S
lucaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 06:54 AM   #5
esmandil
Senior Member
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 107
Default

I have no idea what could be causing this. First, make sure you are testing on a "really empty" folder - old ioftpd or pzs hidden data files can make it behave strangely.

Otherwise, I think I would need to see .ioFTPD.debug and your full config to be able to help you more.
esmandil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 10:56 AM   #6
lucaz
Member
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by esmandil
I have no idea what could be causing this. First, make sure you are testing on a "really empty" folder - old ioftpd or pzs hidden data files can make it behave strangely.

Otherwise, I think I would need to see .ioFTPD.debug and your full config to be able to help you more.
ok here ya go
Attached Files
File Type: zip config.zip (9.3 KB, 22 views)
lucaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 10:58 AM   #7
lucaz
Member
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 77
Default

why can't i add files :\
lucaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 12:19 PM   #8
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,326
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by 1uc4z
why can't i add files :\
You can, but the attachment does not appear until an admin or moderator approves it.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 01:35 PM   #9
lucaz
Member
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 77
Default

aha

ok
lucaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 06:14 PM   #10
esmandil
Senior Member
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 107
Default

Hmm. Strange problem. Take a look how first line of your debug is:

Starting... argc=4, argv: ..\site\MP3\1216\test\00_va_-_trance_protection-2004-lf.sfv | ABF7373A | /MP3/1216/test/00_va_-_trance_protection-2004-lf.sfv |

while for my files I get lines like:

Starting... argc=4, argv: c:\_ftp\upload\bb\bbbb\bb.sfv | 2E96D25B | /upload/bb/bbbb/bb.sfv |

Notice how the first argument is full path in my case and relative in yours. Which is really strange, because this is what pzs gets from ioftpd. I don't know what could be causing this - a stupid guess, probably, but maybe there is some option in your ftp client which could be messing with things?

Anyway, in your case the script fails to find the file, thus considers it a bad sfv and rejects it. Unfortunatelly I don't know any solution
esmandil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 09:37 AM   #11
lucaz
Member
ioFTPD Foundation User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by esmandil
Hmm. Strange problem. Take a look how first line of your debug is:

Starting... argc=4, argv: ..\site\MP3\1216\test\00_va_-_trance_protection-2004-lf.sfv | ABF7373A | /MP3/1216/test/00_va_-_trance_protection-2004-lf.sfv |

while for my files I get lines like:

Starting... argc=4, argv: c:\_ftp\upload\bb\bbbb\bb.sfv | 2E96D25B | /upload/bb/bbbb/bb.sfv |

Notice how the first argument is full path in my case and relative in yours. Which is really strange, because this is what pzs gets from ioftpd. I don't know what could be causing this - a stupid guess, probably, but maybe there is some option in your ftp client which could be messing with things?

Anyway, in your case the script fails to find the file, thus considers it a bad sfv and rejects it. Unfortunatelly I don't know any solution
ahh that sux
i really wanna use this script cause i luv it

but ill install a fresh copy of ioFTPD and ill try it again
lucaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
100%%, complete, upload, [luc4zz]

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flash hangs during transfers slatts General Discussion 5 01-14-2005 07:50 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 AM.

Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)