Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ADDiCT's scripts sitewho.exe, ioGroups, ioGui, ioLimitTransfers, ioSecureAdduser

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 05-31-2006, 01:30 PM   #151
ADDiCT
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

ioGuiExt.ini is only used for an alternative windowname incase someone wants to run 2 ioFTPD.exe's in the same windowcontext.

windowname=ioFTPD::MessageWindow2

There is no readme.txt in the zip but it is explained in the ioGuiExt changelog @ http://www.inicom.net/pages/en.ioftp...pts.php?id=108
ADDiCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:02 AM   #152
whocarez2k5
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDiCT
If you are using the EXE version of ioGuiExt -> try the iTCL version instead: currently, none of my SHMEM scripts are interacting with 5.8.8r.
I tryed your suggestion but ioGUI still isn't working.
Again i used latest io 5.8.5r version!!!!!
Old 01-24-2007, 09:41 PM   #153
KrissO_85

Hm, so I guess the stats were never finished?
KrissO_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:21 AM   #154
PSA9
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Red face Source wanted

Anyway i can get the source code to ioGUI so i can add some cool features or atleast personal features?
PSA9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:05 AM   #155
ADDiCT
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

If the current ioFTPD 6.x source modifications appear on sourceforge, i'll release the source of ioGUI2

Beware though, it's "advanced" VB6 code, meaning a compilation of hacks with the limited knowledge I had back then I have been looking into it yesterday, to see what I managed to produce +3 years ago. It was the last project in VB6 I have done, since then it's always been C++ for both school and personal project (and a little Java, C#, ...). I seriously doubt it will be of much use to anyone (there are not that many VB6 programmers left to begin with), although it seems I did document it enough for myself to understand the workings of it again (if that documentation will be enough for others is a different matter).

I believe the built-in HTTPd interface offers a better way of managing an ioFTPD server. I had once started working on such PHP scripts, but those sources are on another computer and out of my reach at the moment (it was basically a simple "Who's online" list and a directory browser with option to download small files like .nfo and .jpg). Besides this HTTPd interface, I also believe an ioGUI3 rebuild from scratch in a decent, maintainable GUI framework would be better than patching up ioGUI2. But there's my problem: I want it to be a native windows application. This rules out Java(Swing), .NET(C# or VB.NET). I have much experience with Qt 4 but that doesn't really have a native look-and-feel, but is easy to work with (I call it the Java Swing for C++). MFC is just out of the question, and that leaves me with frameworks I have never worked with (gtk, ...).
Old 05-06-2007, 11:44 PM   #156
PSA9
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
If the current ioFTPD 6.x source modifications appear on sourceforge, i'll release the source of ioGUI2
Yil released the source to ioFTPD 6.1.0
PSA9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:21 AM   #157
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Yup, 6.1.0 source including the couple of very simple helper programs I wrote are fetchable via the 6.1.0 Beta thread in the general forum.

I gotta go with ADDiCT on this one though. ioGUI3 is clearly the way to go rather than continue with a VB6 app. For the short term doing what I did to ioFTPD and just fixing the few bugs would be good enough to keep it useful for a while until someone wants to start on a new version.

I don't believe PHP/HTTPd is the way to go since it's very untested, almost unused, and I'm not convinced lots of pieces of the puzzle like authentication, cookies, etc are available as usually a real web server provides those things. I'd stick with a pure FTP/TCL solution.

As for the language that's a tough call. Cross platform would be nice and Qt would probably be the best choice for that since the GNU license wouldn't be an issue. Qt is like the old pre-swing Java though and doesn't have a native look and feel which would be a plus. Java is too large a memory footprint for such a simple app, so forget that. I was personally thinking of using C# since I'm lazy and VS2005 has a GUI builder and was hoping that for our simple uses mono would let the code run under linux. I should probably check on that, but I think they are pretty far along and still adding stuff.

-Yil
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:57 PM   #158
ADDiCT
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Here we go: http://home.no.net/addict99/files/ioGui2_source.rar

It's +3 year old VB6 code, not for people with a weak heart. Due to a lack of time, I cannot provide a nice documentation on where to get started if you want to change something, but I will try answer questions about the ins and outs of the code.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:34 PM   #159
sweetsour

Default iogui tries to log on too early

Hi!

IoGui is a nice tool, thanks!

I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to add a combined exit command which closes both ioftpd.exe and ioGui2.exe? It's annoying having to shut them down separately.

2. When I start ioGui2.exe, it tries to log on the FTPD too early, before it's completely loaded. It would be nice to be able to add a 10 seconds delay before it tries to log on.
sweetsour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:37 AM   #160
whocarez2k5
ioFTPD Foundation User

any 1 into programming new version ioGUI3?

Last edited by whocarez2k5; 07-06-2007 at 05:19 AM.
whocarez2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #161
Rusher
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

so... whats the latest ioGUI ?
Rusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #162
razoor
ioFTPD Foundation User

how about using the one in ioFTPD?????
Whats the point on posting in a 5 year old thread???
Old 01-07-2015, 10:14 AM   #163
Prodigy
FlashFXP Registered User

Does anyone still have the iogui2 source code?
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 04:00 AM   #164
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Hmm... I do have a copy of that but it's really really old and requires VB6 which means an insanely old version of visual studio to run. I think VS .NET or even the one before that. Auto-upgrading probably isn't an option without a bunch of work.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ioGui2_source.rar (53.2 KB, 13 views)
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 04:13 AM   #165
Prodigy
FlashFXP Registered User

Thanks Yil, let's see what i can do .
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crash, ioftpd, iogui2, iolimittransfers, logging

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: