Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

! Requests Need a script or some sort of cool .bat file ? Ask here!

Old 02-15-2004, 04:27 PM   #1
CustomElement

Default [Filled]- Version and Help Script

Okay I was thinking, and I came across a couple suggestions for scripts..

1. I dont know if it would be easier for everyone to write this into there own scripts or have a customizable script to do it itself, but is it possible to make a scrip that will allow you to do a "site version" and have it give you the current versions of all the scripts you are using.. prolly by reading it from a config file or something.

2. SITE HELP or SITE COMMANDS to list all the commands of all the scripts on your site.. This would prolly have to be done with some sort of addon files like one addon for each script (ioA, ioBanana, etc) I noticed ioFTP doesn't even have a SITE HELP built in by default.. thought that was kinda wierd.
CustomElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 04:36 PM   #2
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Default Re: Couple Small Script Suggestions...

Quote:
Originally posted by CustomElement
1. I dont know if it would be easier for everyone to write this into there own scripts or have a customizable script to do it itself, but is it possible to make a scrip that will allow you to do a "site version" and have it give you the current versions of all the scripts you are using.. prolly by reading it from a config file or something
http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthre...&threadid=1823
ioBanana as well has a "SITE VERSION" command.
However, these scripts will not work on the "u" version, only "r" versions. The version number is appended to executable when you download the "r" version (which is when the watermark is applied).

Quote:
2. SITE HELP or SITE COMMANDS to list all the commands of all the scripts on your site.. This would prolly have to be done with some sort of addon files like one addon for each script (ioA, ioBanana, etc) I noticed ioFTP doesn't even have a SITE HELP built in by default.. thought that was kinda wierd.
Well ioFTPD is still beta, there are lots of things missing that are on the TODO list; and I believe darkone mentioned that "SITE HELP" was on this list.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 05:40 PM   #3
EwarWoo
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Registered User

If you search in scripts forum I poted an ameneded help file that gave info on all commands and their usage based on a set-up of ioFTPD/ioA/ioBanana.
Is now slowly getting more n more out of date, but is easy enough to fix up for your needs, just open with a text editor and change
EwarWoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 06:01 PM   #4
CustomElement

sweet thanx.. that was exactly what I was looking for.. I think there should be a way on the forums to list all the scripts or threads with scripts attached.. would make it alot easier to find all the possible scripts people have posted on the forums..
CustomElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 09:38 PM   #5
Mouton
Posse Member
Ultimate Scripter
ioFTPD Administrator

Scripts won't be posted in forum anymore... They'll be posted in ioftpd.com/scripts

I'll start a big cleanup soon...
Mouton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 11:47 PM   #6
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Default Re: Couple Small Script Suggestions...

Quote:
2. SITE HELP or SITE COMMANDS to list all the commands of all the scripts on your site..
Done: http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthre...&threadid=2664
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
commands, prolly, script, scripts, site

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: