Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

! Requests Need a script or some sort of cool .bat file ? Ask here!

Old 08-09-2005, 04:29 AM   #1
prozak
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default undupe against files in sfv

My request is a command that will undupe all files against a sfv file, saving people(staff) time to manually have to undupe xxx number of files whenever needed. Although i cant write scripts myself it doesnt seem like a very difficult script to write since all the information would be already stored in the sfv file. So am i overseeing something or is this a script that absolutely no one would find usefull? As far as I know nothing similar is availabe for gl sites either which struck me as quite odd.
prozak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 05:35 AM   #2
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

There are several dupechecker available. Could you tell us which one you are using ?
I might be wrong but I think B0unty's newdir supports regexps (or at least wildcards) in the parameters of the SITE UNDUPE command. This means you could "SITE UNDUPE file.r*".
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 05:41 AM   #3
prozak
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

I'm using bounty's newdir and although it does support unduping several files at the same time with wildcards, that feature is not applicable on mp3 files which have disctinct filenames. The wildcards may only apply to the file extension and not the filename itself (for obvious reasons).
prozak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
files, script, sfv, undupe, write

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: