Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

! Other Scripts Support Support for all other scripts...

Old 04-08-2004, 10:20 AM   #1
kiezz

Unhappy CTS problem whit Io bot login

Hi
we use 7 io and 1 gl, for transfer/quota we use CTS script on the gl but we got an error on io.We have set up the bot account correctly, triple checked permission/login/timeout but we have some problem.
The script put a bot on every site and send some command but sometimes the bot go on time out and get difficult to reconnect and send time out.
This problem put eggdrop on time out and time drift and at list the eggdrop crash and the cts dosent work because the bot is not inside the sites.
Sometimes it work, when the bot rest logged on every site the script is realy beautiful, but i've not understud why sometimes is ok and sometimes no.
I think is for a problem on io whit noop and login, but i have no idea.
Any tips?
Thanks a lot, you can query me on efnet like N|K, this is the error of the eggdrop:
[17:10] CTS for ioFTPD and glFTPD: noop ->Reconnected to BluE.
[17:10] CTS for ioFTPD and glFTPD: noop ->Reconnected to GraY.
[17:13] CTS for ioFTPD and glFTPD: noop->Not connected to GreeN and cannot relogon
[17:13] CTS for ioFTPD and glFTPD: noop->Not connected to OrangE and cannot relogon
[17:13] CTS for ioFTPD and glFTPD: noop->Not connected to YelloW and cannot relogon

Are all io and all up and running
kiezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 08:24 PM   #2
kiezz

Default windrop CRash!!

Hi
so we have tried to put the CTS script on a winxp + ioFTPD 5-6-3r - dZSbot 1.10 - Eggdrop 1.6.13.
We got a problem mor worst than whit gl, the windrop Crash!
<xxxx> [03:17] <CTSbot> [03:16] * Last context: tclhash.c/681 []
<xxxx> [03:17] <CTSbot> [03:16] * Please REPORT this BUG!
<xxxx> [03:17] <CTSbot> [03:16] * Check doc/BUG-REPORT on how to do so.
<xxxx> [03:17] <CTSbot> [03:16] * Wrote DEBUG
<xxxx> [03:17] <CTSbot> [03:16] * SEGMENT VIOLATION -- CRASHING!

Any ideas, somebody use this script and make it work?
Thanks
kiezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 10:08 PM   #3
Blisters

Default Re: CTS problem whit Io bot login

Quote:
Originally posted by kiezz
Hi
we use 7 io and 1 gl, for transfer/quota we use CTS script on the gl but we got an error on io.We have set up the bot account correctly, triple checked permission/login/timeout but we have some problem.
The script put a bot on every site and send some command but sometimes the bot go on time out and get difficult to reconnect and send time out.
This problem put eggdrop on time out and time drift and at list the eggdrop crash and the cts dosent work because the bot is not inside the sites.
Sometimes it work, when the bot rest logged on every site the script is realy beautiful, but i've not understud why sometimes is ok and sometimes no.
I think is for a problem on io whit noop and login, but i have no idea.
Any tips?
Thanks a lot, you can query me on efnet like N|K, this is the error of the eggdrop:
[17:10] CTS for ioFTPD and glFTPD: noop ->Reconnected to BluE.
[17:10] CTS for ioFTPD and glFTPD: noop ->Reconnected to GraY.
[17:13] CTS for ioFTPD and glFTPD: noop->Not connected to GreeN and cannot relogon
[17:13] CTS for ioFTPD and glFTPD: noop->Not connected to OrangE and cannot relogon
[17:13] CTS for ioFTPD and glFTPD: noop->Not connected to YelloW and cannot relogon

Are all io and all up and running
Make sure that the script isn't getting banned or something like that. I have seen this error once before and in that case sitebot account was getting banned due to sending noop commands. Also make sure that the account that the script is using also has enought slot to login (sometimes when not using !login the account might be using 2 account at the some time or thats atleast what the server thinks.)
Blisters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 10:15 PM   #4
Blisters

Default Re: windrop CRash!!

Quote:
Originally posted by kiezz
Hi
so we have tried to put the CTS script on a winxp + ioFTPD 5-6-3r - dZSbot 1.10 - Eggdrop 1.6.13.
We got a problem mor worst than whit gl, the windrop Crash!
<xxxx> [03:17] <CTSbot> [03:16] * Last context: tclhash.c/681 []
<xxxx> [03:17] <CTSbot> [03:16] * Please REPORT this BUG!
<xxxx> [03:17] <CTSbot> [03:16] * Check doc/BUG-REPORT on how to do so.
<xxxx> [03:17] <CTSbot> [03:16] * Wrote DEBUG
<xxxx> [03:17] <CTSbot> [03:16] * SEGMENT VIOLATION -- CRASHING!

Any ideas, somebody use this script and make it work?
Thanks

Try with the latest windrop release thats what im using and it should work for you to.

This is a link for the bugreport reported to eggdrop bugzilla http://www.eggheads.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=292
Blisters is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bot, cts, glftpd, ioftpd, problem

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: