FlashFXP Registered User

Afaik not :P

What do you mean?
Sc0tTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #422
o_dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_dog View Post
I'm sorry for being inactive. Been busy IRL, but this summer i will have time to fix bugs and add features. So please have at it, if you want something added say so after this post, i will go through them all in june. I'm not promising that it will get added but given that i have time and it's a good suggestion for the majority of users it will hopefully be added.

But first things first, please report bugs.
thants what i meant =p
Old 06-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #423
Sc0tTy
FlashFXP Registered User

I'm gonna update to the latest beta soon
Old 06-18-2013, 05:08 PM   #424
Sc0tTy
FlashFXP Registered User

Okay, found a bug.

Rescan requires 2x rescan before .missing files show up

Also it would be nice if this message:
200-RESCAN-DONE: /SECTION/RELEASENAME/ with 18F/779MB passed & 0F/0KB Failed

Would show a missing count like:
200-RESCAN-DONE: /SECTION/RELEASENAME/ with 18F/779MB passed, 0F/0KB missing & 0F/0KB failed

Also I have a question regarding locked releases:
Is there a way to unlock a specific release? Sometimes wrong files have been uploaded into the directory and I would like to clean those up.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:29 PM   #425
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Here's some ideas...

I'm wondering about a 'site rescan quick' which just cleans up a directory. I've seen .missing files hang around for some reason even when the real file is there, or a directory that doesn't have a complete tag in it but all the files are there. Not sure how that happens but it's pretty rare so don't have much info to give you on that. The only way to currently fix it is to rescan the dir but that takes a while on a large release. Assuming the individual file information is recorded in chattr's perhaps it could just use that without having to re-compute the crc values.

I'm not sure there is any reason to delete the complete tag just to re-create it if everything was actually complete. It should probably do the scan, then touch the timestamp on the complete tag if nothing changed, else delete and re-create with whatever is accurate. This has the benefit that you can rescan a directory tree and not touch the directory timestamps! It sucks if I rescan just to test completeness and now everything ends up dated today...

Some file_id.diz files don't really get handled correctly. Getting better support would be good, but no matter what happens there will always be something that breaks it. Would be kinda cool to have a 'site release complete' or 'site release filecount 5' or something to mark things manually verified complete or hint at the number of files expected.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:55 AM   #426
Sc0tTy
FlashFXP Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
Here's some ideas...

I'm wondering about a 'site rescan quick' which just cleans up a directory. I've seen .missing files hang around for some reason even when the real file is there, or a directory that doesn't have a complete tag in it but all the files are there. Not sure how that happens but it's pretty rare so don't have much info to give you on that. The only way to currently fix it is to rescan the dir but that takes a while on a large release. Assuming the individual file information is recorded in chattr's perhaps it could just use that without having to re-compute the crc values.

I'm not sure there is any reason to delete the complete tag just to re-create it if everything was actually complete. It should probably do the scan, then touch the timestamp on the complete tag if nothing changed, else delete and re-create with whatever is accurate. This has the benefit that you can rescan a directory tree and not touch the directory timestamps! It sucks if I rescan just to test completeness and now everything ends up dated today...
Yeah I have seen this also, really wierd.

Another thing that would be handy is to be able to define allowed files in releases and subdirs.
For instance a tv release doesn't allow .jpg in the maindir but it allowed in the Sample dir of the release.
There is no way atm to this (or I haven't found it)
Old 06-29-2013, 10:56 AM   #427
Reflqx

Hello!

I've a problem with IoNiNJA last version :

I can't define a network path in dzsbot.conf :

set device(0) "//192.168.0.1/Harddisk"

!df
<10+ioNiNJA> error > Nothing found

set device(0) "//192.168.0.1/Harddisk SYNOLOGY"

!df
<10+ioNiNJA> error > Nothing found

Can you help me, please?

Thx!
Reflqx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:09 PM   #428
o_dog

well it depends on how you run the bot. The user running the bot have to have access to the drive in question, if you run it as a service that would be the system account.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:38 PM   #429
Reflqx

Wow!

Then to try to make clearly:

I wish that the !df shows me the disk space of \\192.168.0.1\harddisk.

The access is made without authentification.

I tried to launch via service and in the performer the directly same thing.

What is thus the good syntax?
Idea?

Thank you!
Old 07-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #430
o_dog

it should work although i have not really worked with smb shares. Will look into it ASAP.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #431
Reflqx

Very Thx !
Old 07-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #432
Henkie2

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_dog View Post
I'm sorry for being inactive. Been busy IRL, but this summer i will have time to fix bugs and add features. So please have at it, if you want something added say so after this post, i will go through them all in june. I'm not promising that it will get added but given that i have time and it's a good suggestion for the majority of users it will hopefully be added.

But first things first, please report bugs.
Here some ideas i dont have really bugs

addon: missing dirlink : No nfo/sfv dir, if sfv first option is selected (ioNiNJA.cfg) u dont have a missing sfv dir/incomplete dir if u upload nfo only. (it's for the nuke incomplete rls)
addon: autonuke imdb (genre/rating/votes etc)
addon: autonuke tv (genre/rating/votes etc)
addon: metacritic search/results/scores/announce (movies/games/series)
addon: weblink announce for 0day etc
addon: more user stats/info on bot/site with !cmd and site cmd (ex: !user user1 -- STATS: User user1 uploaded 222MB and downloaded 222mb / ratio:? / Group: etc)
addon: mvid genre announce incl genre tag in rls; like mp3/flac (read genre from nfo, mayb?)
addon: auto lowspace announce (incl options like !df)
update: GameFaqs on games announce incl search etc
update: Daystats on irc announce (not working properly)
update: imdb more options; runtime + metacritic score etc
update: ioTVARCHiVE

Henkie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #433
o_dog

addon: mvid genre announce incl genre tag in rls; like mp3/flac (read genre from nfo, mayb?) <- check the MV addon in ioninja plugins.

if you want runtime in imdb announce, in dZSbot.vars change:
set variables(IMDB) "%pf %imdbtitle %imdburl %imdbyear %imdbtv %imdblifetime %imdbstars %imdbrating %imdbvotes %imdbdirector %imdbcast %imdbmpaa %imdbcountry %imdblanguage %imdbgenre %imdbtagline %imdbplot %imdbopengross %imdbopencountry %imdbopenday %imdbopenyear %imdbopenscreens %imdbscreens %imdbbudget %imdbtop250 %imdblimited"

to

set variables(IMDB) "%pf %imdbtitle %imdburl %imdbyear %imdbtv %imdblifetime %imdbstars %imdbrating %imdbvotes %imdbdirector %imdbcast %imdbmpaa %imdbcountry %imdblanguage %imdbgenre %imdbtagline %imdbplot %imdbopengross %imdbopencountry %imdbopenday %imdbopenyear %imdbopenscreens %imdbscreens %imdbbudget %imdbtop250 %imdblimited %imdbruntime"

Last edited by o_dog; 07-11-2013 at 01:09 PM.
o_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #434
Henkie2

Thx for checking, about that mvid it's more for announce of genre
And for imdb any change to get metacritic as well?

Ofc i hope other features can be add or updated and mayb other people got some ideas?
Henkie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:09 PM   #435
o_dog

no, metacritic is not avalible on the page from which the script extracts the information. We'll see about the other features. Takes alot of time to write them all, so i'm making no promises.

The mvid script extracts genre, artist, songtitle although the artist and songtitle is not perfect, but it works. It also downloads single cover for the songs etc. It sorts them using same as the other scripts.

Tags
added, fixes, replace, thread, update

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: