Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Old 04-16-2005, 04:14 PM   #1
Coffee
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default transferlog question / bw stats

Hello,

I am using iosharedb now for a good week orso. Before i started using this i can use 'site traffic' command to get some stats. Now thats isnt working properly cause there are no local user/group files anymore.

I see that the xferlog keeps loads of information, but somehow it seems to get purged now and then.

Cause i wanna try and use webalizer to get stats from that log. Hope it will get me traffic stats of a certain box though.

Question why is it purged?
Are there any other scripts who can give me information about total uploaded/ downloaded and bw info/stats when using sharedb?

Hope someone can help me with this

greetz Coffee
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 05:08 AM   #2
ADDiCT
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Possibly the simplest thing to do: a small program that performs an SQL query to retrieve all user data from the database, and then creates a local file for each user with the same structure as ioFTPD (in any directory, eg. C:\temp\*). Basically creating a temporary local copy of the database. Then configure your 'site traffic' script so it thinks the ioFTPD userfiles are located in that C:\temp\ dir, and let it run.
ADDiCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 08:12 AM   #3
Coffee
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Dont think that will give me information i want.

I want stats from 1 site in the ring, therefore i think i can do something with the xferlog. It seems to keep track on up and downloads. Now using xferstats_nhtml.itcl.

Would be nice if that can be extended with total mb's uploaded/ downloaded per day/week/month/all.

Maybe someone could help me with that.

Greetz Coffee
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hope, purged, question, stats, traffic

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: